Completely self-contained, pre-wired system directs high-velocity, filtered air through adjustable nozzles to remove surface contaminants as personnel enter the clean room
- Ideal for transferring carts and other large equipment
- Modular frame design allows easy integration into a standard Terra hardwall modular clean room
- Versatile design lets you position the air shower inside or outside the clean room—even as an air lock between internal rooms
- Polypropylene construction with sealed, coved seams ensures clean operation, resists a wide range of chemicals
- Dual HEPA filters remove 99.99% of particles ≥ 0.3 microns from the air stream
- Internal control panel activates electronic interlocks when air shower is turned on
- Oversized emergency STOP buttons on both doors immediately disengage interlocks and halt air shower
- Collapsible design and lightweight, modular components simplify shipping and transfer through standard doorways and corridors
The ValuLine™ Air Shower provides a cost-effective way to move people, as well as carts and other large equipment, in and out of a cleanroom without contributing to the contamination load.
Its dual 1745 RPM fans generate a high-velocity flow of HEPA-filtered air, which passes through eight adjustable nozzles on each side of the enclosure to dislodge surface contaminants. Activated from inside the enclosure, this air shower includes a timer that interlocks doors for the selected cycle time to prevent cleanroom personnel for opening a door and allow particle infiltration of the cleanroom. Oversized emergency EPO buttons can be pressed at any time to release the door interlocks and halt shower operation.
Clean, Versatile Construction
The module design of the ValuLine™ Air Shower allows simple, versatile integration of the unit into Terra’s standard Hardwall Modular Cleanrooms.
The top and bottom steel supports interlock into the frame cleanroom frame structure, allowing positioning either outside or inside the enclosure at any point along the cleanroom perimeter. The unit can also be installed along an internal cleanroom wall to provide an air lock between rooms of differing cleanliness classifications. In this application, users have the option of operating the air shower or not, depending on cleanroom protocol.
Double-wall polypropylene constructions with 100% sealed seams ensures clean operation and resistance to a wide range of chemicals, including most acids and cleaning formulations.
|Specifications (for 7’ (2134 mm) ceiling height; other heights available)
||115VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps (220VAC model available)
||58.875”W x 55.375”D x 97.75”H (1495 mm x 1407 mm x 2483 mm), Interior: 48”W x 48”D x 84”H (1219 mm x 1219 mm x 2134 mm), with 36” (914 mm) doorway
||0.5” (13 mm)-thick stress-relieved polypropylene (exterior walls);
0.25” (6 mm)-thick stress-relieved polypropylene (interior walls and top cover);
1.75” (44 mm) powder-coated steel frames at top and bottom (interlocks with standard Terra cleanroom frames);
Aluminum-frame door with transparent static-dissipative PVC panels
||1745 RPM, 2 units
||99.99% efficient HEPA (rated at 0.3µm particles); 2 per blower (4 total)