FlaskScrubber Dishwashers for Narrow-Neck and General Glassware
- Flexible cycle options allow you to change wash-and-dry cycle duration and number of rinses
- 34 detachable stainless steel spindles with stainless steel spring clips accommodate flasks from 1 to 2000 ml (0.001 to 2 L)
- Patented vacuum drying system ensures that inside bulbs of flasks are completely dry
- Two 4-inch (102 mm) and two 6-inch (152 mm) Adjustable Glassware Holders gently position wider-mouth glassware over spindles.
- Dispenser for neutralizing solution allows addition of mildly acidic rinse solution to alter pH and eliminate alkaline detergent carry over
- Steam generator produces hot vapor to penetrate and soften dried residue, allowing detergent and hot water to work effectively.
- Built-in purified water pump draws from a storage tank or pressurized system to deliver pure water during final two rinses.
FlaskScrubber Glassware Washers are designed to wash and dry narrow-neck and general purpose labware. They have a lower spindle rack that holds up to 36 pieces of primarily narrow-neck glassware such as volumetric flasks. Water and detergent are pumped through the spindles to reach the innermost areas of your glassware. Forced air drying through the spindles ensures thorough drying inside and out. Specialized inserts for pipettes, BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils enhance the FlaskScrubber's versatility.