Glovebox; Series 100, Open/Closed Filtration, Static Dissipative PVC, 35" W x 24" D x 45" H, 2 Glove Ports, 240 V
• Easily configurable closed- or open-loop filtration system: isolation or containment
• High static-pressure, clean-operating brushless DC motor that reduces electromagnetic interferance
• Access doors include stainless steel door frame, which increases structural rigidity
• Doors include Santoprene® “e”-shape nonoutgassing rubber gasket to eliminate leaks
• Removeable back panel for introduction of equipment
• Features an 1/8" NPT inlet
• Single model features two 10" diameter glove ports
• Includes grounding terminals
• Transparent static-dissipative PVC helps control static charges and the particles they attract
• Not an air-tight containment chamber; not suitable for use with bio hazards
• Dual gasketed side doors and a fully gasketed back permit introduction of small and large equipment
• All-stainless steel ergonomic LiftLatches operate without strain to hinges and eliminate corrosion and contamination common with plated hardware
• Stainless steel work surface (order separately) recommended to prevent scratching the glovebox interior during use
• Designed for positive-pressure operation, in conjunction with RB valves to relieve overpressure
• Order illuminator separately
• Magnehelic gauge and airlock are optional
• Filter: ULPA filters rated 99.999% effective @ 0.128µm particles
• Filter: ULPA
• Number of Glove Ports: 2
• Window Material: Static Dissipative PVC
• Maximum Working Height: 24.5"
• Electrical Specifications: 240 V, 2 A, 400 W, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 35" W x 24" D x 45" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 41" W x 53" D x 30" H
• Weight, Product: 90 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 223 lb
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
Particle Filtration Glove Box: Adjustable Airflow in Recirculation Mode
304 and 316L Stainless Steel Latches
Glove Ports with Detachable Iris Port and Covers
Particle FIltration Glove Box: Adjustable Airflow (SIngle-Pass Setting Shown)
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Smart Module Monitors and Controls RHThe miniaturized LED display and sensor module eliminate the need for external control boxes. This design also simplifies installation; operation requires only one gas and one low voltage power connection.
Automatic RB (Relief-Bleed) ValveOne way-valve continuously bleeds gas to relieve pressure and release moisture-laden air. Available in several sizes, materials for process combatibility (acrylic shown).
Removable Glove Port CoverRemovable Glove Port Covers screw onto 10"-diameter glove ports (order separately) for convenient sealing of glove box during glove replacement or off-hours
Glove Box Iris Port Adapter for 10" PortsThe self-closing, clean silicone Iris Port Adapter attaches to Terra's 10"-diameter glove ports to allow easy access to chamber parts and processes (order port separately).
Glove Box Stand, Powder-Coated SteelPowder-coated steel stands are made of 1.5" (38 mm) square steel tubes to support loads to 400 lbs. (181 kg) and includes nylon leveling feet; positions chamber 30" above floor
Nitrogen GeneratorTerra’s Nitrogen Generators provide a continuous, reliable supply of clean, dry nitrogen up to 99% pure to eliminate dependence on bulky canisters to operate desiccators and glove boxes.
Air Locks Minimize Cross-ContaminationAir locks provide a buffer space that minimizes cross-contamination and moisture fluctuation during parts transfer; standard mounting is right side (dissipative PVC model shown).
Neoprene Accordion Sleeve AssembliesNeoprene accordion sleeves with nitrile gloves allow fast glove replacement without removing sleeve; rigid neoprene sleeve resists blow-back (other glove styles available).
Ionizing Module for Glove BoxesSafe, low-voltage static-neutralizing unit includes fans to eliminate static charges throughout the glove box chamber to prevent electro-static discharge (ESD) and particle attraction