Pass-Through; Smart®, CleanMount CleanSeam, 24" W x 24" D x 24" H ID, Flush Wall Mount, 316L Stainless Steel
• Electronic interlock with Smart® Control System provides visual and audible door status alerts: red light and dual-side remote chimes indicate a door is open and interlock engaged; green light indicates both doors available for use
• Installs in under three minutes in any wall thicker than 2” without screwing into wall surface
• Integral clean-side bracket hugs cleanroom wall without fasteners or caulking to eliminate gaps that collect germs, other contaminants
• Opposing “dirty-side” bracket snaps in place and features smooth, easy-clean surface with no visible fasteners
• Lift-off doors can be removed for thorough cleaning and sterilization
• Interlock is mounted outside the transfer chamber to minimize contamination
• Smooth interior surfaces, with seamless radius corners and lipless access, simplify cleaning and sterilization for critical bio/pharmaceutical use
• Door status alerts prevent door damage that results when users exert excess force on an engaged interlock
• Stainless steel latches and hinges eliminate corrosion and contamination common with plated hardware
• Smart® control system allows add-on capabilities: recessed LED or UV disinfection lamps, intercom, load presence sensors and camera, hands-free automatic door, access security system and more (order separately)
• Power Cord included and should be hardwired to power supply onsite per local code by a licensed electrician
• Material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Marks & Listings: UL
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
• Weight, Product: 215 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 353 lb
• Chamber Dimensions: W x D x H
• Dimensions, Product: 37.5" W x 24" D x 25.6" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 39.25" W x 41" D x 42.5" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Electronic Pass Through Chambers
- Air Shower Cart Pass Through, Powder-Coated Steel
- Smart Pass-Through Chamber
- Smart Pass-Through Chamber, Center-Mount
- Fire-Rated Passthrough Chamber with Window
- Cleanroom Pass-Through Features and Selection Guide
- Automatic Door with Touchless Sensor
- Smart Biosafe® Pass-Through Electronic Door Interlock
- Hands-Free, Automatic Pass-Through Door
Features and Benefits
Removable Cart Ramps on Floor-Mount Models
Interlock Status Lights
Wireless Door Alert
CleanMount™ Quick Install System
Smart Biosafe® Pass-Through Electronic Door Interlock
Flush-Mount Design Prevents Dust Accumulation
Stainless Steel-Reinforced Removable Pass-Through Door
UV Sanitizing ModuleProvides a timed cycle of 254 nm Ultra-Violet (UV) radiation to neutralize bacteria, viruses and mold spores within line-of-sight of the light fixture.
LCD Message PanelDisplays critical environmental information related to the interior chamber such as temperature and relative humidity (customizable).
Intercom SystemBuilt-in speaker system allows users to place calls to the other room; shares power supply with the pass-through.
Automatic DoorHands-free operation of the pass-through door, governed by the electronic interlock; automatically closes based on delay timer.
Iris ScannerFully automated iris scanner for secure, hands-free access (includes datalogging and optional secondary keycard reader).
Infrared Load SensorInfrared beams detect objects placed inside the transfer chamber; can be used to trigger an audible alert.
Video CameraInterior HD video camera records continuously or upon door-opening; can also be used for remote monitoring the transfer chamber.
ULPA-Filtered Air ShowerHigh-velocity, ULPA-filtered air dislodges surface-deposited contaminants and exits the chamber through a filtered exhaust.
LED Recessed LightActivates when either pass-through door opens; flush with the wall surface, covered by a static-dissipative PVC lens.
Support Brackets for Pass-Through ChambersStainless steel support brackets are recommended for pass-throughs deeper than 24". Brackets fasten to the wall and the body of the chamber rests upon the horizontal bar; no fasteners are used on the pass-through itself.
Available UV & LED lightsLights are recessed with a transparent lens for easy cleaning; UV-C module neutrailizes microbes using a timed disinfection cycle.