Desiccator; Adjust-A-Shelf, Static Dissipative PVC, 6 Chambers, 46" W x 18" D x 36" H
• Control RH with dry nitrogen gas, flowmeter included, select automatic controller on checkout
• Plenum evenly distributes gas to chambers with one set-point for entire cabinet
• Static-dissipative PVC chambers with grounding block reduce static-induced dust attraction
• Stainless steel reinforced doors and LiftLatches™ are the strongest, most durable doors available
• Doors include Santoprene® “e”-shape nonoutgassing rubber gasket to eliminate leaks
• Cabinet includes two side-by-side chamber stacks
• Cabinet includes:
• SS shelf racks in each chamber
• One perforated SS shelf per cabinet (select additional shelves at checkout)
• Flowmeter for manual control (upgrade to automatic DualPurge™ controller at checkout)
• One release-bleed valve per chamber
• Chrome-plated, non-locking LiftLatches™ (SS and locking latches available at checkout)
• Innovative wall fusing technology creates a rigid, durable desiccator with unparalleled durability and resistance to vibration
• Cabinet has doors one one side; two-sided models are available
• Order replacements door(s) to ensure uninterrupted services should a door be damaged in operation
• A full range of accessories is available at checkout.
• Chamber Material: Static Dissipative PVC
• Chamber Dimensions: 22.125" W x 16.125" D x 11.625" H
• Opening Dimensions: 21.5" W x 10.75" H
• Number of Chambers: 6 Chambers
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL, ULC
• Weight, Product: 104 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 223 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 46" W x 18" D x 36" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 51.5" W x 43.5" D x 23.5" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Learn More About Adjust-A-Shelf Desiccators
- Adjust-A-Shelf Desiccators
- Desiccator Humidity Control
- Leveling your Desiccator
Features and Benefits
Static-Dissipative PVC Avoids Surface Charges
Flowmeter, 1-10 SCFH, 2'' scale
Automatic Relief/Bleed Valve
LatchLock Stainless Steel Locking Bracket
Available Stainless Steel Shelves and Trays
Reinforced Doors with Non-adhesive Gaskets
Plenum Chamber Adds Strength and Uniform Gas Distribution
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Humidity & Temperature Data LoggerProvides a convenient record of storage conditions inside a Desiccator chamber-adjustable logging interval (hours to months), USB port for easy data download in several formats.
Dual Purge and NitroWatchTerra’s Dual Purge and NitroWatch relative humidity controllers maintain a low-RH set-point inside a desiccator or glove box; they provide variable purge control that ensures continuous positive pressure and eliminates nitrogen waste.
Nitrogen GeneratorTerra’s Nitrogen Generators provide a continuous, reliable supply of clean, dry nitrogen up to 99% pure to eliminate dependence on bulky canisters to operate desiccators and glove boxes.
Desiccator Ionizing ModuleIonizing modules are available for desiccators, glove boxes and other enclosures to ensure static-safe storage and processing (shown: ionizing unit on 2-chamber desiccator)
Small Powder-Coated Steel Desiccator Stand, 4"HSmall 4"H powder-coated steel desiccator stand adjusts to fit cabinet snugly; optional casters simplify positioning and cleaning. Also available in stainless steel and 12" height.