Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Exhaust HEPA filter is 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron or larger Open-face design offers greater versatility than a typical hood, particularly when processing large, oddly shaped items Multiple units can be placed side-by-side to accommodate longer pieces of evidence (requires Labconco’s Transition Connector Kit) Filter alarm light alerts operator of low airflow conditions, usually a sign of filter saturation MERV 8 pre-filter captures fine dusts, prolonging the life of the blower and HEPA filter
Fume Hoods by Labconco
Protector Downdraft Powder Stations by Labconco
Select Product Options
- The Protector Downdraft Powder Station effectively contains fine powders, making it ideal for fingerprint dusting and similar forensic procedures
- Built-in blower with motorized, backward-curved fan pulls airborne dusts and powders away from the operator, drawing the particulates through a HEPA filter before exhausting the air back into the room
- Both the work surface and the rear wall feature airflow perforations strategically positioned to capture airborne particulates generated within the workspace
- Perforated, stainless steel work surface lifts for easy access to powder collection pan
- Work surface and powder collection pan detach for cleaning or transport to remote locations
- Top shelf conveniently holds fingerprint powder, brushes, small instruments and supplies
Features & Benefits
Dedication to Business Ethics
Terra is committed to conducting business according to the highest standard of professional ethics and conduct. To review Terra’s ethics code, please visit: https://www.terrauniversal.com/ethics-policy/
Protecting Personal Information
Terra is committed to ensuring that our customer’s personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Terra has developed procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online and offline.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Variable Height Mobile BenchLabconco offers an adjustable, mobile workbench that can be used as a base stand for Protector Downdraft Powder Stations. The bench is constructed of powder-coated steel with a high-pressure melamine laminate top for durability and cleanliness.
Prefilter: Replacement for Protector Downdraft Powder Stations,17.8W x 14.8D x 0.8H
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
White Paper [pdf]
Chemical Guide for Carbon Filtered Enclosures
Provides chemical specific data to assist in determining the suitability of ductless filtration for your application. Includes safety precautions when working with vaporous chemicals.