Floor-Mounted Ducted Exhaust Fume Hoods
Select Product Options
• Safely vents fumes away from the work surface
• Rigid steel, free-standing structure isolates the work surface from vibrations (add workstations at checkout)
• Select powder-coated or stainless steel to meet chemical compatibility requirements
• Not intended for use with biohazards or compounds that produce toxic dusts
• Select desired work surface and vapor-sealed or explosion-proof light
• Requires external blower (not included)
• 10” diameter exhaust flange for connection with in-house exhaust system
• Transparent, static-dissipative PVC side panels allow additional light into the hood
• Sliding shield controls air speed and restrict operator exposure to fumes
• Select the compatible workstation at checkout for a perfect fit
• Optional vapor-sealed or explosion-proof LED lighting available for installation inside the hood
Exhaust Fume Hoods
- A 304 or powder-coated construction304 or powder-coated construction resists wide range of chemicals, including solvent fumes
- B Sliding SashStatic-dissipative PVC sliding sash extends 3" – 25" (76 mm-635 mm) below hood; counterweighted design makes positioning easy.
- C Fluorescent lightFluorescent light available with vapor-sealed enclosure
- D Side panelsSide panels, made of static-dissipative PVC, enhance containment flow
- E Discharge Duct10" (254 mm) round discharge duct allows connection to in-house ventilation system
- F Nylon LevelersSteel-reinforced nylon levelers resist most chemicals
- G Status IndicatorStatus Indicator
- 1 Fan Filter UnitFan/filter module with activated charcoal filters available for ductless operation
- 2 Range of MaterialsMany work stations available; 2-piece design isolates blower vibration
Features and Benefits
Static-Dissipative PVC Sliding Shield, Side Panels
Exhaust Duct Connection
HEPA Filters Capture Micro-ContaminantsHEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters rated 99.99% efficient with particles 0.3 microns and larger in diameter.
Activated Charcoal FilterActivated charcoal filters remove a wide range of chemicals from the airstream to allow ductless fume hood operation. Bonded charcoal minimizes void spaces, improves efficiency, reduces particle sloughing. Not for use with hazardous substances.
Vapor- and Dust-Sealed LightsVapor- and dust-sealed fluorescent lights enhance safety in chemical fume hood applications. Impact-resistant polyester housing and acrylic diffuser with two F20T12 lamps for 20 Watts total energy usage; ideal for wet or damp locations.
Explosion-Proof 40W LED LightUL-listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C and D areas, this low profile LED light produces 3,600 lumens and operates from 120 to 277VAC, 50/60Hz. The heat-dissipating housing increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LEDs.
Explosion-Proof IlluminatorThis incandescent illuminator is rated Class I, Div. 1 and 2 (Groups C and D); Class II, Div. 1 and 2 (Groups E and F); and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 (all groups); suitable for locations in which ignitable mixtures exist under normal conditions.