Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
10” diameter exhaust flange for connection with in-house exhaust system Transparent, static-dissipative PVC side panels allow additional light into the hood Sliding shield controls air speed and restrict operator exposure to fumes Select the compatible workstation at checkout for a perfect fit Optional vapor-sealed or explosion-proof LED lighting available for installation inside the hood
Floor-Mounted Exhaust Fume Hoods
Floor-Mounted Ducted Exhaust Fume Hoods
Select Product Options
- Safely vents fumes away from the work surface
- Rigid steel, free-standing structure isolates the work surface from vibrations (add workstations at checkout)
- Select powder-coated or stainless steel to meet chemical compatibility requirements
- Not intended for use with biohazards or compounds that produce toxic dusts
- Select desired work surface and vapor-sealed or explosion-proof light
- Requires external blower (not included)
Exhaust Fume Hoods
- A 304 or powder-coated construction304 or powder-coated construction resists wide range of chemicals, including solvent fumes
- B Sliding SashStatic-dissipative PVC sliding sash extends 3" – 25" (76 mm-635 mm) below hood; counterweighted design makes positioning easy.
- C Fluorescent lightFluorescent light available with vapor-sealed enclosure
- D Side panelsSide panels, made of static-dissipative PVC, enhance containment flow
- E Discharge Duct10" (254 mm) round discharge duct allows connection to in-house ventilation system
- F Nylon LevelersSteel-reinforced nylon levelers resist most chemicals
- G Status IndicatorStatus Indicator
- 1 Fan Filter UnitFan/filter module with activated charcoal filters available for ductless operation
- 2 Range of MaterialsMany work stations available; 2-piece design isolates blower vibration
Features and Benefits
Static-Dissipative PVC Sliding Shield, Side Panels
Sliding shield and side panels made of transparent, chemically resistant static-dissipative PVC help contain fumes and protect operator from spills (select preferred work surface and vapor sealed or explosion-proof light separately).
Exhaust Duct Connection
10"-diameter flange allows connection to remote ventilation system for fume removal (explosion-proof ductless models with exhaust fans available).
Easy-glide counter-weighted sliding shield made of static-dissipative PVC helps protect operator from chemical splashes and fume exposure; extend fully down to optimize containment efficiency.
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Global Customer Base
At Terra, we are committed to providing top-tier equipment to customers throughout the world. Over the past 5 years, clients in over 100 countries have purchased equipment from Terra.
Terra’s key customers include some of the largest research labs, production facilities and universities in the world
Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Bench with Automatic Height Adjusting Table
Automatic height adjusting tables fit perfectly inside free-standing laminar flow clean benches. The separate workstation helps isolate vibration from the fans mounted above the hood. Dual motor electric height adjusting columns beneath the table allow users to quickly raise or lower the work surface without moving equipment off the table.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Explosion-Proof IlluminatorThis incandescent illuminator is rated Class I, Div. 1 and 2 (Groups C and D); Class II, Div. 1 and 2 (Groups E and F); and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 (all groups); suitable for locations in which ignitable mixtures exist under normal conditions.
Explosion-Proof 40W LED LightUL-listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C and D areas, this low profile LED light produces 3,600 lumens and operates from 120 to 277VAC, 50/60Hz. The heat-dissipating housing increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LEDs.
Vapor- and Dust-Sealed LightsVapor- and dust-sealed fluorescent lights enhance safety in chemical fume hood applications. Impact-resistant polyester housing and acrylic diffuser with two F20T12 lamps for 20 Watts total energy usage; ideal for wet or damp locations.
Activated Charcoal FilterActivated charcoal filters remove a wide range of chemicals from the airstream to allow ductless fume hood operation. Bonded charcoal minimizes void spaces, improves efficiency, reduces particle sloughing. Not for use with hazardous substances.
HEPA Filters Capture Micro-ContaminantsHEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters rated 99.99% efficient with particles 0.3 microns and larger in diameter.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
Exhaust Fume Hood
This manual includes general installation and operating instructions for Terra's Exhaust Fume Hood.
Tech Resource [pdf]
Chemical Compatibility Charts
A general guide describing the effects of different chemicals on various materials. Included here are metals, plastics and rubber/synthetics.