Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Easy-to-read digital touchscreen display with Sartorius graphical user interface Menu lock for use by supervisors or teachers prevents unintended manipulation Practical and sturdy dishwasher-safe glass draft shield (on selected models) can be completely disassembled Compatible with Kensington lock-and-cable apparatus CE-marked
Practum® Precision Balances by Sartorius
Select Product Options
- Cost-effective Practum Precision Balances deliver accurate weighing results for optimum repeatability
- Available in seven weighing capacities: 210g, 310g, 610g, 1100g, 2100g, 5100g (100 mg and 1000mg readability)
- Readability from 0.1 mg to 1000 mg
- Rugged and sturdy build ideal for use in high throughput labs
- Includes built-in application programs: Weighing, Density, Percentage, Check weighing, Peak Hold, Counting, and Unstable Conditions
- Accurate leveling helps ensure repeatable weighing results
- Fast and easy data transfer to Microsoft Excel
- Interval-controlled documentation of weights automatically and reliably
- Overload protection
Features & Benefits
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Printer for Sartorius BalancesFeatures GLP - GMP-functions, an alphanumeric dot matrix print head, application specific symbols and the ASCII-chart. Includes statistics and time/date functions.
Other products you may find relevant