Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Timer function can be set in minutes or hours (or continuous operation) 19mm (0.75") orbit Max load: 50 lbs. (22.7kg) Scratch-resistant, clear-acrylic lid features lift-assisting gas pistons that hold the lid open Shaking automatically shuts off when lid is opened Users can recalibrate shaking speed and temperature readings on-site RS232 connection available for PC monitoring Applications: cell culturing, staining, hybridization, bacterial suspension Requires a universal platform with detachable vessel clamps (purchased separately) for operation
MaxQ™ 4000 Incubated/Refrigerated Orbital Shakers by Thermo Scientific
Select Product Options
- High-capacity shaker with incubation (refrigeration option available)
- Variable speed range: 15 to 500 rpm
- PID temperature controller provides precision, accurate within ±0.1°C at 37°C
- Triple eccentric drive for smooth shaking of heavy loads
- Soft-start function slowly ramps up shaking speed to prevent spillage
- Built-in safety sensors for over-temperature conditions, unbalanced loads and abnormal speed fluctuations
- High-limit adjustment screw for automatic shutoff in case of over-temperature (low-limit adjustment screw included on refrigeration-equipped models)
- Brushless DC motor does not require any maintenance
- Spacious chamber holds six two-liter flasks
- Three digital displays allow users to view speed, time and temperature simultaneously
Features and Benefits
Thermo Scientific MaxQ 4000 Incubated and Refrigerated Orbital Shaker
Thermo Scientific’s MaxQ™ 4000 series of orbital shakers offer incubation and refrigeration functionality, in addition to high-capacity, heavy-duty shaking.
Spacious Shaker Chamber by Thermo Fisher Scientific
MaxQ Incubated and Refrigerated Orbital Shakers feature a spacious chamber platform and a scratch-resistant lid for sample viewing; MaxQ 4000 (shown)
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Incu-Shaker MAGic Clamp Tube Racks and Microplate HoldersSophisticated overtemperature and over-speed controls ensure long life, safety and sample integrity. The Incu-Shaker™ series is designed for continuous operation and is capable of handling heavy workloads with a powerful, brushless induction drive.
Incu-Shaker Mini with MAGic Clamp PlatformMAGic Clamp™ platforms and accessories make changing between flask clamps of different sizes easy. Incu-Shaker™ Mini accepts two 1-Liter Erlenmeyer flasks; extremely compact at 11 in. wide.
Other products you may find relevant