Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Volume range: 2 - 50 L (H20) Speed range of basic model: 7200 rpm (fixed) Speed range of digital model: 1000 - 9500 rpm Includes: rotor wrench, hook wrench, shaft wrench, cable gland for stand limit switch cable, hexagon L-wrench DIN 911 and operating instructions Required accessories: stainless steel dispersing elements and telescopic stand
T 65 Basic and T 65 Digital ULTRA-TURRAX® Dispersers by IKA
Select Product Options
- Dispersers have the extreme power to efficiently homogenize and emulsify samples with varied miscibility
- Basic model: 7200 rpm fixed speed stays constant even with changes in load or viscosity; includes main unit
- Digital model: digital speed display for accurate protocol adherence, speed adjustment with rotating knob, digital display shows error codes, wide range of speed control
- Performs at high circumferential speeds even when used with small rotor diameters
- Three rotor-stator configuration meets a wide range of applications
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Dispersing Elements for Coarse PreparationsThis Dispersing Element is used in the T65 disperser for preparation of coarse samples.
Dispersing Elements for Medium Sample PreparationsThis Dispersing Element is used in the T65 disperser for preparation of medium samples.
Dispersing Elements for Fine Sample PreparationsThis Dispersing Element is used in the T65 disperser for preparation of fine samples.
Telescopic Base StandRequired telescopic base stand for T 65 ULTRA-TURRAX Disperser features a pneumatic spring for adjusting the arm height; stainless steel dispersing elements also required.
Other products you may find relevant