MetroMax i Utility Carts by InterMetro
Select Product Options
• Antimicrobial MetroMax i Utility Carts are ideal for use in lab, research and healthcare environments
• General, Chemical and Mobile Desk Lab Carts safely transports medical supplies and lab equipment
• Features corrosion resistant 304 SS handles and removable polymer mats for easy cleaning
• 5PCX casters (127 mm) polyurethane wheels, polymer horns and SS axles
• 900 lbs. (408 kg) maximum load
• Microban antimicrobial protection built into shelves, mats, frames and posts prevents bacteria, fungi, bacteria and product degradation
• Smooth and rounded frames and posts
• Optional accessories available: power strip, slide-out keyboard and flat monitor mounting
Features and Benefits
Adjustable Shelves (MetroMax Q)
Stainless Steel Cart Handle
Adjustable MetroMax I Shelf
MetroMax Clear Cart CoverClear vinyl cart cover for 3-tier MetroMax i cart allows viewing of contents and protects glassware during transport; also available for tall Metro mobile carts.
MetroMax Blue Cart CoverVinyl blue cart cover for short MetroMax i carts include Velcro straps (sold separately)
MetroMax Vinyl Coated BasketsVinyl coated baskets for MetroMax I Glassware mobile carts, two per pack. Order separately.
MetroMax Polymer Stem CastersAntimicrobial and corrosion resistant polymer swivel stem caster with bumper recommended for MetroMax i Glassware Carts; 300 lbs. load rating.
InterMetro Super Erecta 4 Inch Solid Shelf LedgeStainless Steel and Chrome-Plated Shelf Ledges for solid and wire shelves. These mobile utility carts include stem casters and feature an ergonomic handle bar.
InterMetro 8 Inch Super Erecta Wire Shelf DividersStainless steel or chrome-plated 8” wire shelf dividers easily snaps into place for organization of medical or lab materials with chrome-plated finish shown
InterMetro Adjustable-Tote Cart SlidesExpand tote-holding capacity of cart with InterMetro adjustable slides. Priced per slide (two required per tote box).