Cleanroom Work Stations with Non-Dissipative Laminate Tops
Select Product Options
• Sealed laminate top design compatible with ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms
• Generally resistive to most solvents and hot solder
• Standard A base is height adjustable from 25" to 34"
• Not made for use with mineral acids
• Powder-coated steel frame
• Custom recessed C base available
• Nylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals
• Optional accessories include vibration-dampening mounts and power strips
• Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
• Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
Cleanroom Work Stations — Standard Non-Dissipative Laminate Tops
- A Laminate TopSealed laminate top design is compatible with Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanrooms
- B Adjustable BaseAdjustable “A” base is standard
- C Nylon LevelersNylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals and eliminate wobbles for high-precision work (not shown)
- 1 Range of OptionsOther options include modular drawer unit, casework, shelves, power strip
Laminate and Corian Work Stations
- Ergo Height Auto Adjustable Cleanroom Work Station
Features and Benefits
UL-Tested Cleanroom Workbenches for Highest Quality and Safety
Adjustable Telescoping Legs
Clean and Durable Powder Coat Finish
Cleanroom Table Work Surface Design
Work Station Drawers
High Caliber Hardware
Continuous Product Improvement
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Cleanroom Computer RackSpace-efficient computer CPU rack mounts below table top; made of powder-coated steel for strength and cleanliness.
BioSafe Tilting Footrest Maximum 27 Degree Platform TiltThe footrest has a wide range of possible angles, accommodating any type of workstation setup and allowing users some ability to stretch and flex as they work.
Cleanroom Designer 3D coming in 2022!