Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Powder-coated steel frame Custom recessed C base available Nylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals Optional accessories include vibration-dampening mounts and power strips Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials). Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
Laminate and Corian Work Stations
Cleanroom Work Stations with Static-Dissipative Tops
Select Product Options
- Static-dissipative laminate bonded to a 1.25", high-density fiber core
- Safely dissipates static charges (10^7 ohms/sq.)
- Sealed under-top and clean materials compatible with ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms
- Standard A base is height adjustable from 25" to 34"
- Laminate top composed of micro-thin layers of aluminum oxide integrated directly onto the surface, creating a hard protective layer resistant to abrasion
Workstations with Static-Dissipative Tops
- 1 Light ModulesCustom modular overhead fluorescent light fixture provides shadow-free viewing
- 3 Range of OptionsOther options include modular drawer unit, casework, shelves, power strip
- A Static-dissipativeStatic-dissipative laminate (10^7 ohms/sq) safely dissipates charges to reduce ESD danger
- B Sealed undertopSealed undertop and clean materials— compatible with Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanroom
- C Adjustable baseAdjustable “A” base is standard. Custom recessed “C” base shown
- D Nylon levelersNylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals and eliminate wobbles for high-precision work
- 2 Range of OptionsOther options include modular drawer unit, casework, shelves, power strip
Laminate and Corian Work Stations
- Ergo Height Auto Adjustable Cleanroom Work Station
Features and Benefits
UL-Tested Cleanroom Workbenches for Highest Quality and Safety
Ensuring the safety of your personnel and equipment is essential. UL is recognized around the world as the leader in product safety testing and certification. Terra’s cleanroom workbenches are tested by UL to meet the strictest safety and stability standards.
Adjustable Telescoping Legs
Workstations include telescoping legs to enhance ergonomics, reduce shipping cost, integrate with existing tables or casework, and support multiple operators who require different work surface heights. Each telescoping workstation is tested to ensure a weight load of 1,200 pounds.
Clean and Durable Powder Coat Finish
Terra’s signature white powder coat finish provides a high quality, durable barrier to protect against corrosion, plus a clean and attractive aesthetic. The advanced heat-fused formulation exceeds ASTM and ISO paint standards to resist chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing.
Cleanroom Non-Dissipative Table
Cleanroom tables with sealed dissipative or non-dissipative laminate tops are durable and cleanroom-compliant; powder-coated steel base with telescoping legs.
Cleanroom Table Work Surface Design
Laminate covers 100% of the fiberboard core; preventing mechanical damage that might cause the laminate to peel off
High Caliber Hardware
Seemingly small details like latches, ports, glides and hinges are often overlooked or ignored by other manufacturers, and later become the point of costly recurring maintenance or equipment failure. Terra’s products are made of long lasting, cleanroom compatible, top tier hardware. Individual components are carefully designed and rigorously tested to guarantee the highest quality, durability, and craftsmanship.
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Work Station DrawersAvailable in ABS plastic or stainless steel, these cleanroom-compatible drawers come in a number of sizes and drawer configurations (6” top drawer and 6” bottom drawer shown).
Cleanroom Computer RackSpace-efficient computer CPU rack mounts below table top; made of powder-coated steel for strength and cleanliness.
Other products you may find relevant