Work Stations with Stainless Steel Solid Tops
Select Product Options
• Suitable for Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanroom use
• Stainless steel work station combines durability, chemical-resistance, cleanliness, and conductivity for electrically grounded operations
• Solid stainless steel tabletop for easy wipe-down
• Powder-coated steel support frame (all-welded square tubing)
• Supports much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging
• Height adjustable from 25" to 34" floor-to-tabletop
• Optional stainless steel lower leg members for scuff and scratch protection
• Includes leveling feet for stability on uneven floors
• Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
• Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
Stainless Steel Table Tops with Powder-Coated Bases
- A 304 stainless steel work surface304 stainless steel work surface with powder-coated or stainless steel base—suitable for Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanroom use
- B Height adjustableHeight adjustable “A” base frame
- C Nylon levelersNylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals and eliminate wobbles for high-precision work (not shown)
- 1 Range of OptionsOptions include modular drawer unit, casework, shelves, power strip
Workstations and Tables
- Ergo Height Auto Adjustable Cleanroom Work Station
Features & Benefits
ErgoHeight Intuitive Controls
High Caliber Hardware
Durable Powder Coating Finish
Adjustable Telescoping Legs
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Work Station DrawersAvailable in ABS plastic or stainless steel, these cleanroom-compatible drawers come in a number of sizes and drawer configurations (6” top drawer/12” bottom drawer shown).
Cleanroom Computer RackSpace-efficient computer CPU rack mounts below table top; made of powder-coated steel for strength and cleanliness.