Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
CORIO™ CD Refrigerated/Heating Circulators by Julabo
Select Product Options
- Designed for use with internal and external applications with working temperatures between -20°C to 150°C
- Larger models reach down to -25°C (CD-300F) and -35°C (CD-600F)
- PID1 control and Active Cooling Control provide temperature stability and rapid response to changes
- Air-cooled compressor provides optimal balance between cooling performance and energy efficiency
- Built-in rear pump connections (M16x1) facilitate connection to an external system
- Easy pump change-over (between internal and external circulation) by simply flipping a lever
- 5.9-deep, stainless steel bath tank with a handled lid
- USB allows direct connection to a PC or accepts a USB flash drive for data-logging
- Absolute Temperature Calibration, 1-point calibration
- Very quiet operation, bright LED display and easy-to-clean keypad
- Recessed, ergonomic handles on the bath tank
- Automatically switches off when the high-temperature alarm or low-liquid level alarm is triggered
- Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Julabo Thermal Bath FluidsThermal Bath Fluids in EG and C10 units are optimized for maximum performance with Julabo temperature control units. Delivered in containers with drain tap included, the fluids are low viscosity, high stability, low odor, and low corrosion/toxicity.
Other products you may find relevant