Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubators by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Select Product Options
- Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubators for high-throughput labs culture large volumes of samples for bacterial growth and short-term growth studies
- Directed horizontal laminar airflow system creates ideal growth environment; minimizes desiccation of product and supports temperature recovery and uniformity
- Tight temperature uniformity ensures ideal culturing environment even when chamber is full or when equipment is installed in chamber
- Heated triple-pane glass door prevents condensation
- Convenient access ports and interior outlet for probes, sensors and power
- Elevated RH prevents product desiccation in medium-term cultures
- Enviro-Scan Microprocessor Message Center allows for simple parameter control via alphanumeric display of messages, processes and Humidity level indicators
Features and Benefits
Directed airflow passes over the surface if each shelf, ensuring temperature uniformity throughout the chamber.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Three Tier Cell Roller Base for 120V Reach-In CO2 IncubatorThree Tier Cell Roller Base by Thermo Fisher Scientific for 120V Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubator accommodates 15 culture vessels; add-on tiers available.
5-Position Add-On Tier for Incubator Cell Roller Base1619-55 Customer installed 5-Position Add-On Tier for use with Cell Roll System compatible with Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubator by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Carboy Kit for Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 IncubatorCarboy Kit by Thermo Fisher Scientific can be mounted on left or right side of CO2 incubator; kit includes an autoclavable 2 gallon (7.8 liters) carboy, valve, adapter, hose, and mounting bracket.
Other products you may find relevant