Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Material: laminated safety glass (viewing window, epoxy-coated aluminum glove ports, powder-coated 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels, Interior Working Width: 35 for 2 glove-port models; 81.84 for 4 glove-port models Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with Helium at 5 inches of water gauge Two rear-mounted inlet and outlet fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors pivot upward Compliance: ETL Listing, UL 61010-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.1010.1 conformity (domestic); CE Conformity Marking (international) Exceeds Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen permeation Large viewing area: 36" W x 27.6" H (914 mm x 701 mm)
Glove Box Isolators by Labconco
Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes by Labconco
Select Product Options
- Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment ideal for contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment
- Two- and four-glove port models available with one-piece molded fiberglass or stainless steel liners; includes neoprene gloves
- Select models available with Auto Pressure Controller for reduced moisture and oxygen levels
- Four manual valves with 3/8"(10 mm) compression fittings (2 on main chamber, 2 on transfer chamber)-for evacuating, filling and increased control
- Factory-installed, rear-mounted, low profile stainless steel pressure relief bubbler at ±6 inches of water gauge
- Required Accessories: base stand, vacuum source and inert gas
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Latex Gloves, Size 9-3/4, one pair, for Labconco Glove BoxesChoose latex gloves for optimal dexterity, gloves also available in neoprene, butyl and hypalon, with one or two-piece configurations.
Fan, Anti-static Ionizer, 100/115V, 50/60hz, for Labconco Glove boxesLabconco Anti-Static Ionizer Fan, compatible with Protector, Precise and XPert Glove Boxes, neutralizes static charge by circulating ionized air inside containment glove boxes; features a dual steady state DC circulator and easily mounts to light support.
Vibration Isolator, for Labconco Glove boxesBalance Vibration Isolator for Labconco Glove Boxes minimizes vibration within the chamber improve accuracy of sensitive analytical balances; includes a thick marble slab, 4 isolator pads and a 304 stainless steel protective top cover
Adjustable Height Mobile Stand for Labconco Glove BoxesStationary and mobile adjustable-height stands provide stable support for 2- or 4-port Protector and Precise Glove Boxes (mobile stand shown with 5" casters)
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources