Heratherm Large Capacity Microbiological Incubators by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Select Product Options
• Heratherm Large Capacity Microbiological Incubators are available in General Protocol and Advanced Protocol Security models
• Large capacity models are suited for large samples or high sample volume in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research labs conducting large-scale drug discovery experiments
• Delivers high degree of temperature uniformity, stability and accuracy
• General Protocol models feature gravity convection for gentle heating
• Advanced Protocol Security models: feature dual convection, lockable door, RS232 port, door alarms and 140 °C decontamination system
Features and Benefits
Large Capacity Heratherm Microbiological Incubator Small, Left Access Port
Heratherm Large Capacity Microbiological Incubator Top Access Port
Rounded Inner Chamber Corners
Adjustable Shelving System
Fluorescent Vacuum Display
SS Perforated Shelves for Heratherm Microbiological Incubators2.3 cu. ft. Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators accommodate a maximum of 13 shelves with a 55 lb. shelf load; additional shelf sizes available.
Particle filter for External Sample SensorParticle Filter for External Sample Sensor ensures compliance by providing independent verification of sample temperatures; compatible with all Heratherm Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators.
Fresh Air Particle Filter for Heratherm Microbiological IncubatorsFresh Air Particle Filter reduces contaminants and maintenance by filtering fresh air into Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubator prior to heating.