- ISO Rating: ISO 6, ISO 7, ISO 8
Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
HEPA-Filtered Storage Cabinets,Specialty Desiccator Cabinets,Mobile Cleanroom Storage Cabinets,HEPA-Filtered Curing/Drying Cabinets
HEPA/ULPA Filtered Curing/Drying Cabinets
Select Product Options
- ISO Rating: ISO 6, ISO 7, ISO 8
- Provides continuous wash of filtered air (HEPA or ULPA) for adhesive curing, PC board drying, and parts storage (order desired filters separately)
- Optional exhaust purification system removes odors and chemical vapors from air-stream for safe indoor release
- 304 stainless steel shelves can be adjusted on racks to accommodate various part sizes
- Select static-dissipative PVC storage cabinets for maximum static and particle control
- These versatile cabinets can be equipped to provide dual HEPA/activated carbon filtration
- Optional filter housing available for the exhaust to facilitate final filtration (either HEPA or ULPA)
- Equipped with dual opposing filter/blower modules
- Each chamber includes stainless steel racks and 304 stainless steel shelves in half-inch (13 mm) increments
HEPA-Filtered Storage Cabinets
- HEPA Filtered Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Cleanroom Gowning Protocol
- Smart Module with LED Display
- Desiccators: Features and Design overview
- ValuLine™ Desiccators from Terra Universal
- ValuLine™ ES Desiccators in Water Treatment Plant
- Portable Cleanroom Storage Cabinet with Laminar Air flow
- PureFlow™ Laminar Flow Transport Cart, Double Door
- COVID-19 Contamination Control Products by Terra Universal
- UV Sanitizing Cabinet for Nursing Home
- UV Sanitizer Cabinet with HEPA Filter for Sanitizing PPE
- Reticle/Photomask Storage Cabinets
- Plastic Cleanroom Storage Cabinets
- Cleanroom Storage Cabinet, SDPVC Model
- Humidity Storage Cabinet
- Stocking, Kitting and Dispensing Cabinet
Features & Benefits
HEPA-Filtered Cabinet for Contamination-Sensitive Curing, Drying, and Storage
Terra’s Curing and Drying cabinets provide a continuous wash of HEPA filtered air for clean, controlled adhesive curing, PC-board drying, and parts storage. The cabinet can be configured with a motor on both sides to improve horizontal laminar flow. A carbon filter can also be added at the exhaust to capture vapors leaving the cabinet.
Clean, Spacious, and Transparent HEPA Filtered Cabinet
Transparent HEPA-filtered cleanroom drying cabinets offer high visibility, contamination-free storage to dry, cure, or store components. ESD-safe designs feature static-dissipative PVC and grounding tape to the stainless steel racks and door frames.
Stainless Steel Shelf Racks for Optimal Batch Processing
Electropolished 304 Stainless steel racks allow shelves to be easily transferred and organized to optimize storage space and speed up batch processing.
Reinforced Doors with Non-adhesive Gaskets
Stainless steel door frames extend desiccator life; one-piece fused gaskets are non-outgassing, will not creep or sag
Durable Embedded Static-Dissipative Layers
Terra's SDPVC features bonded dissipative layers that resist abrasion. SDPVC desiccators retain their surface resistivity of 106 - 108 ohms/square indefinitely (unlike spray-on coatings that can wear off after a few years), protecting your materials against ESD damage. Further, the control of static charges eliminates particle attractions, helping maintain clean surfaces.
Available Stainless Steel Shelves and Trays
Adjustable, non-contaminating shelves and trays slide on stainless steel racks, allowing easy parts access (one perforated shelf included)
High Caliber Hardware
Seemingly small details like latches, ports, glides and hinges are often overlooked or ignored by other manufacturers, and later become the point of costly recurring maintenance or equipment failure. Terra’s products are made of long lasting, cleanroom compatible, top tier hardware. Individual components are carefully designed and rigorously tested to guarantee the highest quality, durability, and craftsmanship.
ISO 7 Smart® Desiccator Cabinet on Automatic Height Adjustable Workstation
Automatic height adjusting workstations allow users to quickly alternate between comfortable sitting and standing positions while performing different tasks with heavy equipment on the workspace, such as this Smart® Desiccator Cabinet connected to a Nitrogen Generator.
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Protecting Personal Information
Terra is committed to ensuring that our customer’s personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Terra has developed procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online and offline.
Long-Standing Industry Experience
For 45 years, Terra has served the life science, academic research, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, semiconductor and aerospace markets
Terra is committed to building long-term relationships with satisfied clients; 94% of orders each year come from repeat customers
Complete Order Transparency
Using Terra’s OnTrak system, our customers can view real-time production updates, receive shipment notifications and track their orders until they arrive at their facility
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
Curing Drying Cabinet
This manual includes general installation and operating instructions for Terra's Curing Drying Cabinet.