• Unit of Measure: of 1
Explosion-Proof Fan Filter Units
Select Product Options
• Meets NEC requirements for Class I/Class II, Division 1 Hazardous locations
• Non-sparking motor, mounted in a cast-iron, explosion-proof housing
• Uniform airflow of HEPA- or ULPA-filtered air at an average speed of 90 fpm
• Proper installation of explosion proof equipment is critical to maintaining the explosion-proof protection aspects of the system. Therefore all wiring for explosion proof systems should be done in the field per local code by a licensed electrician.
• Room-side-replaceable filter units feature a Gel-sealed filter and easy-open clips to allow fast filter replacement from below without breaching the cleanroom ceiling
• Select HEPA filter (99.99% efficient @ 0.3 µm) or ULPA filter 99.999% efficient @ 0.12 µm)
• Average air flow: 650+ CFM under filter load
• Direct-drive 0.25HP fan-cooled motor is designed for continuous-duty operation
• All FFU data is based on a standalone unit using 1” prefilter and clean filters.
• Data will vary depending on filter media and configurations with other products/systems, such as ductwork or hoods.
• Unit of Measure: of 1
• Marks & Listings: UL, ULC
Features and Benefits
Explosion-Proof Power Switches
Explosion-Proof Potted Fittings
Pre-Filter Grounding Clip
Non-Sparking Direct-Drive Motor
Explosion-Proof Junction Box
Air Flow Uniformity to Improve Laminar Flow
Protect Against Contaminants and Pathogens
Long Running FFU Motors
Explosion-Proof 40W LED LightUL-listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C and D areas, this low profile LED light produces 3,600 lumens and operates from 120 to 277VAC, 50/60Hz. The heat-dissipating housing increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LEDs.
Explosion-Proof Power Distribution ModuleExplosion-Proof Power Distribution Module (PDM) meets NEC code for a Class I/Division 1 hazardous location; includes all relays, breaks and other cleanroom electrical components
Challenge Port for Fan Filter UnitChallenge port for Fan/Filter Units simplifies filter leak testing and connection of Filter Backpressure Alarm (shown with optional pressure gauge; must be ordered with FFU).
Safely Mount FFU’s Above Floor for Horizontal Laminar AirflowThe portable FFU base stand can be easily positioned to supply Class 100 horizontal laminar flow into a room or enclosure. It can also be positioned next to sensitive equipment/materials that are mounted close to the floor.