Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
FreeZone 4.5L Freeze Dry Systems by Labconco
Select Product Options
- FreeZone 4.5 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dryers by Labconco in three collector cooling temperatures
- For aqueous, low eutectic point samples including acetonitrile, dilute methanol and ethanol samples
- Upright stainless steel collector coil
- Features: large touch screen display, data logging, temperature sensors, manual or programmed tray dryers shelf temperature control, end point detection, USB port and Ethernet connection, vacuum break valve and patented moisture sensor
- Required accessories: vacuum pump, drying chambers and freeze dry glasswares
- Select models include corrosion-resistant collector
- Material: stainless steel collector coil and glacier white, powder-coated steel exterior
- Dimensions: 22.5" w x 26.5" d x 18.5" h (571 x 673 x 469 mm)
- Collector temperature: -50° C (-58° F), -84° C (-119° F) and -105° C (-157° )
- Ice Holding Capacity: 4.5 liter
- ¾" hick collector lid with neoprene gaskets
- Touchscreen: 5 full color Lyo-Works touch screen display provides convenient programming and useful insights
- Program storage: 30 with up to 16 steps each
Features & Benefits
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Labconco Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump for FreeZoneCompatible with Labconco FreeZone Freeze Dryers, CentriVap Concentrators, and Precise or Protector glove boxes requiring vacuum service.
Drying Chamber, 12-port, for FreeZone systems
FreeZone Freeze Dry Glasswares by LabconcoClear Fast-Freeze Flasks by Labconco, compatible with FreeZone Freeze Dryers, are available in a variety of volume capacities; glass flasks withstand temperatures up to 490º C and include a rubber top, a glass bottom and filter paper.
Other products you may find relevant