Acid Neutralization Systems
• Compact, self-contained unit automatically controls waste-disposal stream pH
• For use with wet processing stations, tech benches, fume hoods, semiconductor plating/cleaning stations and acid exhaust hoods.
• Standard two-stage system (third stage optional)
• Acid- or alkaline-neutralizing chemicals are introduced via a metering pump
• Larger systems use pressure-control valves
• Constructed of 0.5-thick, thermo-welded polypropylene.
• Chemical-resistant tanks range from 5 to 500 gpm capacity (sizes larger than 100 gpm include skids)
• Custom built to accommodate size, throughput and equipment specifications; talk to a Terra Product Specialist for more details
• Calibrate sensors and establish set-points.
• Effluent automatically releases when pH reaches set-point; continuous or batched discharge, depending on flow rate and acceptable pH
• Digital chart-recorder monitors and documents the waste-stream discharge based on the programmed limits
• Notifications of high and low pH, as well as low reagent levels, alert users of system status
• Includes secondary containment
• Options include on-board reagent tank, remote alarms, ethernet access for remote signaling
• Weight, Shipping 135 lb
• Dimension, Shipping