Fan Filter Unit; Smart® ECM, 2' x 3', HEPA, 120/230 V, Stainless Steel, WhisperFlow, BioSafe®
• High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient at 0.3µm particle diameter
• All-304 stainless steel BioSafe® housing, baffle plate, filter face grille, filter frame and impeller ensure optimal cleanliness and stand up to alcohol and other cleaning agents
• Electronically commutated (EC) brushless motor with internal microprocessor
• EC motor offers high performance, low energy consumption & low noise levels (40 dB)
• Can be incorporated into Building Management Systems (BMS) to allow remote monitoring and control
• MODBUS® networking control card with closed-loop control capability that supports air pressure, air flow, and particle count sensors
• Motor control panel includes diagnostic indicator lights, manual speed adjustment, test probe jacks, CAT5e ports, control mode switch, and MODBUS® address DIP switch bank
• FDA-approved silicone sealant
• Internal baffling plate and diffuser panel provide quiet uniform air flow across the filter face
• 1/4-20 UNC threaded inserts on corners to allow suspension by guy-wires
• MERV 7 pre-filter, 30% ASHRAE rated
• Low-profile design is ideal for cleanrooms with limited ceiling space
• Removable yellow power cord with 4-pin connector for easy installation to Terra cleanrooms (connector may be used with an optional wall plug adapter; or may be removed entirely to hard-wire the FFU)
• Filters are leak tested in accordance with IEST standards and meet UL 900
• See performance data and submittal sheets for additional information
• Optional Accessories:
Challenge port kit
Power plug adapter
Stainless surface mount frame for installing FFU in ceiling without T-grid
12” ducted inlet connection adapter
Filter replacement alarm
Eye bolt package
Pre-filter safety cover, for CE conformance
Control panel with night mode switch and power distribution modules
• All filter sales are final; returns for this item cannot be accepted
• Size: 2' x 3'
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL, ULC
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Filter: HEPA
• Filter Replacement Access: Top Side
• Pre-Filter: MERV 7
• Motor Type: Electronically Commutated (EC), 1/3 hp, Variable Speed Control Card
• Blower Type: Forward Curved
• Electrical Specifications: 120/230 V, 4.1 A, 1 Ph, 1 Ph
• Dimensions, Product: 23.63" W x 35.63" D x 13" H
• Weight, Product: 53 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 53" W x 53" D x 20" H
• Weight, Shipping: 53 lb
• Package Type: Palletized
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
Air Flow Uniformity
Full Range of Designs, Configurations!
Cord Adapter, MIN4 PL to 16AWG Power Cord for Terra Fan/Filter UnitFour-pin power cord adapter for fan/filter unit allows connection to standard 120VAC/60Hz power receptacle.
Ionizing Bar; 22"L, with Installation Kit, for 24 x 24 Fan/Filter UnitIonizing bar, mounted to Fan/Filter Unit, provides a balanced stream of ions to the work area below to neutralize static charge and prevent electro-static discharge; 22" bar shown installed on 2' x 2' FFU.
FFU Mounting Frame; Stainless SteelStainless steel Fan Filter Unit (FFU) mounting frame supports FFU on drywall or other rigid ceiling material, viewed from above ceiling panel (FFU not included).
Challenge Port; for Fan/Filter UnitChallenge port for Fan/Filter Units simplifies filter leak testing and connection of Filter Backpressure Alarm (shown mounted on SS FFU, order separately).
Night Service Saves Energy, Extends Filter Life!Night service switch, shown mounted on Modular Hardwall Cleanroom panel, puts FFUs in low-energy mode during off-hours; saves 25% of fan operating costs and extends filter life.
Filter Replacement AlarmThe Filter Replacement Alarm monitors filter backpressure and issues an alarm when fitler needs replaced (requires selection of Fan Filter Unit with Challenge Port, order separately).
Fan Filter Unit Control SystemProvides room-by-room monitoring and control of Smart WhisperFlow FFUs to maintain target pressure differentials for ISO classification; temperature, humidity and particle monitoring and data logging, as well as dynamic fan set-point control, also available.
Power Distribution Modules for Cleanroom FFUs and LightsUL-listed power distribution modules include all breakers, transformers and other electrical components for FFU/light connections; allows fast addition or relocation of FFUs or lights without the need for rewiring.
Filter Covers Allow Ceiling Wash-DownCeiling Filter Fan Unit (FFU) covers allow wash-down and sterilization of cleanroom walls and ceilings without damage to filter medium; requires BioSafe glass or stainless steel wall panels, which stand up to biocides.