Fan Filter Unit; Reverse-Flow, ECM, 2' x 4', ULPA, 120/240 V, Stainless Steel, WhisperFlow, BioSafe®
• Provides particle free exhaust
• Electrically commutated, high-efficiency DC motor meets low-energy power requirements
• CE approved – order Safety Cover separately (PN 6601-15-S)
• Purchase optional Challenge Port Kit separately
• Internal baffling plates and diffuser panel provide uniform air speed across the filter face, ensuring laminar airflow
• 1/4" ( 6 mm) -20 threaded holes in top corners accommodate eyebolts to facilitate installation using suspended guy wires (order eye bolt package separately)
• Includes FDA-approved silicone sealant (specify acrylic urethane or other required sealant type when FFU is ordered)
• HEPA Filter: 99.99% efficient High-Efficiency Particular Air, rated at particles 0.3µm diameter
• Includes yellow power cord with 4-pin connector for easy installation to Terra cleanrooms and hoods (connector may be removed and replaced with plug for connection to wall outlet)
• Sound level is approximately 49 dBA, at average air flow velocity of 90 FPM ( 0.46 m/s)
• Order Replacement filter separately
• Because filters are delicate and subject to damage during handling, all filter sales are final; no failure claims can be accepted
• All-304 stainless steel BioSafe® housing, baffle plate, filter face grille, filter frame and impeller ensure optimal cleanliness and stand up to alcohol and other cleaning agents
• All FFU data is based on a standalone unit using 1” prefilter and clean filters.
• Data will vary depending on filter media and configurations with other products/systems, such as ductwork or hoods.
• Size: 2' x 4'
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL, ULC
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Filter: ULPA
• Filter Replacement Access: Top Side
• Motor Type: Electronically Commutated (EC)
• Electrical Specifications: 120/240 V, 4.2 A, 504 W, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 23.63" W x 47.63" D x 13" H
• Weight, Product: 71 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 53" W x 53" D x 20" H
• Weight, Shipping: 91 lb
• Package Type: Palletized
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
Smart WhisperFlow Fan Filter Unit ECM Controls
Fan Filter Unit Control System
Smart WhisperFlow Fan Filter Unit with EC Motor
Cord Adapter, MIN4 PL to 16AWG Power Cord for Terra Fan/Filter UnitFour-pin power cord adapter for fan/filter unit allows connection to standard 120VAC/60Hz power receptacle.
Stand for Cleanroom Fan/Filter UnitPowder coated steel Fan Filter Unit stand supports up to two Fan/Filter Units for horizontal-flow applications (order FFU separately)
Filter Replacement AlarmThe Filter Replacement Alarm monitors filter backpressure and issues an alarm when fitler needs replaced (requires selection of Fan Filter Unit with Challenge Port, order separately).
Challenge Port for Fan Filter UnitChallenge port for Fan/Filter Units simplifies filter leak testing and connection of Filter Backpressure Alarm (shown with optional pressure gauge; must be ordered with FFU).