Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Pre-Hung Manual Swing Doors,Doors & Windows for Cleanrooms
Pre-Hung Frameless Manual Swing Doors, Stainless Steel Jambs
Select Product Options
- Doors are pre-hung on 304 stainless steel Jambs and Header for easy installation
- Options include Left or Right Swing as well as Double Door options
- Intended for use in positive or negative pressure cleanrooms where air movement is acceptable
- Doors are not hermetically sealed and not intended for spaces mitigating operator exposure to biohazards, chemicals, or nauseating odors
Pre-Hung Manual Swing Doors
- Terra Universal BioSafe® Doors
Features and Benefits
Door Swing Direction
Door swing direction is easily determined while standing on the SECURE SIDE (key side) or OUTSIDE of the door.
Industry-Leading Product Quality
At Terra, we strive to produce the highest quality products for our customers. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment, over 45 years of engineering expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Electromagnetic Door Interlock Diagram
Electromagnetic door interlock systems reduce cross-contamination by ensuring specific doors never open simultaneously. The central control module connects to electronic maglocks, allowing up to 6 interlocking doorways. Maglocks engage with 600lb of holding force and can be easily disabled in case of an emergency.
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
Tech Resource [pdf]
Chemical Compatibility Charts
A general guide describing the effects of different chemicals on various materials. Included here are metals, plastics and rubber/synthetics.