Work Station, Cleanroom, Standard; Non-Dissipative Laminate, Solid Top, 48" W x 30" D x 34" H, A Frame
• Modular design accommodates ionizing equipment for safe, reliable static neutralization
• Frame configuration allows addition of shelf support or combination of light/shelf support
• Meets Class 100 particle requirements
• All-welded steel "A"-frame, with height adjustment from 25" to 34" (635 to 864 mm) floor to top.
• Optional fluorescent lighting ensures shadow-free viewing
• Nylon leveling feet resist a wide range of chemicals and provide stability
• No assembly required
• Top Material: Non-Dissipative Laminate
• Top Design: Solid
• Type: Telescoping Legs
• Load Capacity: 800 lb
• Weight, Product: 115 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 256 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 48" W x 30" D x 34" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 30.5" W x 54.5" D x 41.38" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Cleanroom Work Stations — Standard Non-Dissipative Laminate Tops
- A Laminate TopSealed laminate top design is compatible with Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanrooms
- B Adjustable BaseAdjustable “A” base is standard
- C Nylon LevelersNylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals and eliminate wobbles for high-precision work (not shown)
- 1 Range of OptionsOther options include modular drawer unit, casework, shelves, power strip
Features and Benefits
Cleanroom Table Work Surface Design
3-inch Diameter Caster SetCasters are easily retrofitted for mobility. Products can be rolled out of the way when cleaning or relocated as workflow changes.
BioSafe Tilting Footrest Maximum 27 Degree Platform TiltThe footrest has a wide range of possible angles, accommodating any type of workstation setup and allowing users some ability to stretch and flex as they work.
Cleanroom Computer RackSpace-efficient computer CPU rack mounts below table top; made of powder-coated steel for strength and cleanliness.