Desiccator; Stainless Steel, 1 Chamber, 22" W x 21.5" D x 16" H, Static-Dissipative PVC Windows, Series 100
• Door and window seals prevent outgassing, maintain a positive internal pressure.
• Static-dissipative PVC windows protect against static charges and the particles they attract.
• Inlet and outlet ports
• Stainless steel with static-dissipative PVC viewing windows
• Stainless steel shelf racks included (order shelves separately)
• 304 Stainless Steel Small Non-locking LiftLatches™ included (order options separately)
• Optional Shelves: Stainless Steel Perforated or Non-Perforated (order separately)
• Chamber Dimensions: 21.875" W x 20.5" D x 15.5" H
• Opening Dimensions: 20" W x 14" H
• Number of Chambers: 1 Chamber
• Electrical Specifications: None
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL
• Weight, Product: 60 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 120 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 22" W x 21.5" D x 16" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 28" W x 27.5" D x 24" H
• Package Type: Crate
• CE: Y
• Unit of Measure: EA
General Purpose Desiccators
Features and Benefits
Stainless Steel Door Frame
Doors - The First Failure Point of a Desiccator Cabinet
Humidity and Temperature Data LoggerProvides a convenient record of storage conditions inside a Desiccator chamber-adjustable logging interval (hours to months), USB port for easy data download in several formats.
Flowmeter, 1-10 SCFH, 2'' scaleSuitable for total pressures up to 100 psig and temperatures up to 150°F.
Automatic Relief/Bleed ValveTerra's Automatic Relief/Bleed (RB) Valve opens up at 0.01 PSI, relieving overpressure that could damage desiccators; also works as a check valve to prevent influx of room air.
Available Stainless Steel Shelves and TraysAdjustable, non-contaminating shelves and trays slide on stainless steel racks, allowing easy parts access (one perforated shelf included)
Nitrogen GeneratorTerra’s Nitrogen Generators provide a continuous, reliable supply of clean, dry nitrogen up to 99% pure to eliminate dependence on bulky canisters to operate desiccators and glove boxes.