Pass-Through; General-Use, 24" W x 24" D x 36" H, Standard Wall Mount, Static Dissipative PVC
• Interlock minimizes contamination exposure while materials are transferred to and from cleanroom
• Encapsulated steel support structure guarantees chamber rigidity
• Includes dual gasketed access doors with stainless steel door frames to extend door life
• Included chrome-plated LiftLatches don't strian hinges
• Static-dissipative PVC protects against static charges and particle attraction
• Locking LiftLatches available by specifying at time of order
• Includes two sets of stainless steel mounting brackets and mechanical interlock
• Standard bracket mounting is 2" (51mm) from the front on the cleanroom side - specify other desired location
• Weight, Product: 102.5 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 160 lb
• Chamber Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 36" H
• Dimensions, Product: 27" W x 28" D x 39" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 31" W x 29" D x 43" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Mechanical Pass Through Chambers
- Fire-Rated Passthrough Chamber with Window
- Passthrough Chambers with BioSafe EZ-Out Rack
- Cleanroom Pass-Through Features and Selection Guide
- CleanMount® CleanSeam™ Pass-Throughs
- Specimen Pass-Through Chamber
- CleanMount BioSafe® Pass-Through Chambers
- ValuLine™ Pass-Through Chambers
- CleanSeam™ Pass-Through Chambers
Features and Benefits
Pass-Through Chamber Interlock
Stainless Steel Pass-Through LiftLatch™
Stainless Steel Reinforced Doors and Handle
Passthrough Ventilation Exhaust DuctsAdding a duct flange to the top of the passthrough allows the chamber to be ventilated by a remote blower. The ULPA-filtered inlet, housed in a perforated stainless steel cage, provides the necessary make-up air without contaminating the chamber.
CleanTop™The CleanTop™ is designed for installations that require the chamber to be centered in the wall. The 30° sloping top on the cleanroom-side minimizes particle accumulation and accommodates laminar downward airflow.
Passthrough Chamber Door StopThis stainless steel door stop limits the arc of the pass-through door's swing to 90°, preventing damage to wall, door latch and other components. Door stops can be adjusted to allow other angles.
Support Brackets for Pass-Through ChambersStainless steel support brackets are recommended for pass-throughs deeper than 36". Brackets fasten to the wall and the body of the chamber rests upon the horizontal bar; no fasteners are used on the pass-through itself.
Grounding TerminalsGrounding terminals are ideal for the most static-sensitive applications (must be ordered with chamber; cannot be retrofitted).