PolyTuff® Urethane Gloves
- Special formulation provides average surface resistivity
of 107 ohms/square for use with static-sensitive
- Non-woven, absorptive material eliminates lint and fibers
for cleanroom use
- Powder-free design prevents particulate contamination
- Ultra-sheer (1.5 mil) thickness ensures optimal comfort
- Paired gloves are available in Small, Medium, and Large
- Reusable/FREON® cleanable
These gloves are specifically designed for use in semiconductor
manufacturing and testing, as a replacement for woven/knit
"dry handling" gloves.
Their unique formulation absorbs perspiration during wear,
providing increased user comfort and productivity. The seamless
non-woven construction prevents lint and fiber contamination.
The extremely tough, but ultra-sheer proprietary polyurethane
formulation provides unsurpassed sensitivity.
They are also ideal for use with static-sensitive components.
Tested in accordance with Fed. Test Std. 101C, Test Method
4046.1, and MIL STD B-81705B for Surface Resistance and Rate
of Decay, they demonstrated an average surface resistivity
of 3 x 107 ohms/square.
Conductive PolyTuff® Gloves; Urethane, Class 100
These cleanroom-compatible, reusable gloves are designed specifically
for ESD-sensitive applications in which standard disposable
gloves (PVC or polyethylene) are unacceptable.
- Conductive material provides surface resistivity less
than 105 ohms/square for use with ESD- sensitive
- Powder-free surface for cleanroom use
- Carbon black compound will not migrate or contaminate
- Paired right and left hands, choice of three sizes, for
Available in low weight (4 mil) and medium weight (8 mil) thicknesses
A proprietary polyurethane formulation provides an extremely tough, snag-resistant, sheer film, with an average surface resistivity of 5
x 105 ohms/square (tested in accordance with Fed.
Test Std. 101C, Test Method 4046.1, and MIL STD B-81705B for
Surface Resistance and Rate of Decay; test results available
upon request). They also resist a wide range of solvents,
including aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents. Their black color
makes them easy to recognize on the bench top, and a selection
of sizes (Small, Medium, and Large) and thicknesses (4 mil
or 8 mil) ensures a glove that's just right for your application.