• Stable work tables are designed and built for ultra-clean operations
• Seamless, 14-gauge T-304 stainless steel work surfaces supported by 11-gauge stainless steel channel supports
• Supports are plated with nickel and chrome after fabrication
• Tables incorporate an H-Frame design that provides a convenient foot rest for seated personnel
• Patented split-sleeve design allows fast, tool-free adjustments of bottom shelf or frame at two-inch (51 mm) increments
• Tapered sleeves form a positive lock between posts and shelf-frame corners; strength and stability increases as weight is added
• Stainless steel simplifies clean-up and eliminates dust accumulation
• Support structure virtually eliminates drumming and wobbling
• All tables are 34"-high (864 mm) with stationary posts and leveling feet; select from three widths
• Posts have an outside diameter of 1.625" (41 mm), with rolled grooves in 2" (51 mm) increments
These work tables are designed and built for cleanliness and stability. Their seamless, 14-gauge T-304 stainless steel work surfaces are supported by 11-gauge channel supports that are nickel/chrome-plated after fabrication. The result: the perfect work surface for ultra-clean operations.
Their patented split-sleeve design lets you adjust the bottom shelf or frame at two-inch (51 mm) increments in minutes—without special tools. Tapered sleeves form a positive lock between the posts and shelf-frame corners that grows stronger as more weight is applied.
This same design ensures that the tabletop becomes even more stable as you increase this load; as a result, you get the stability and security of tables weighing much more.
Tables are available in a number of sizes and designs. You can select a bottom T-304 stainless steel shelf or one of two bottom frames: either an “H” frame or a 3-sided tubular frame. All tables are 34"(864 mm) high with stationary posts and leveling feet; select 30" (762 mm), 36" (914 mm) or 44"(111 8mm) widths.
All posts have an outside diameter of 1.625" (41 mm), with rolled grooves in 2" (51 mm) increments along the entire height (for adjusting the bottom shelf or frame). Frames are made of stainless steel.