|IonGrid™ Ionizing Filter/Fan
Unit (shown above) incorporates ionizing bar into HEPA
or ULPA ceiling blower for turnkey convenience.
- Provides a continuous stream of static-neutralizing
ions to protect sensitive materials against ESD
- Enhances cleanliness by neutralizing charges that attract
and hold particles on wall, tabletops and other surfaces
- Attaches to cleanroom ceiling T-grid
without disrupting the laminar flow in the cleanroom
- Also ideal for glove boxes and flow hoods
- State-of-the-art technology guarantees
intrinsically balanced ionization
- Requires no calibration—automatically
maintains ion balance of ± 50 volts
Terra Universal's IonBar™ generates a balanced stream
of positive and negative ions to neutralize surface static
charges, safeguarding ESD-sensitive materials.
State-of-the-art technology makes it one
of the most reliable ionizers available. It emits equal numbers
of positive and negative ions and requires no calibration
or adjustments. Steady-state DC ion emission provides effective
discharge, and mounting beneath ceiling filter/fan units ensures
even distribution throughout the area below.
Discharge times directly under the Bar average
28 seconds (from ± 1,000 volts to 50 volts,
measured in a 4-foot (1219 mm) laminar flow hood in accordance with
Ionization Standard ANSI ESO/ESD S3.1 of the ESD Association).