• Chambers per Tier: 1
• Windows: Static-Dissipative PVC
• NitroPlex system monitors and controls humidity in each chamber independently, reducing nitrogen expense up to 78% and increasing cabinet efficiency
• Requires (1) NitroPlex Module for each chamber and (1) NitroPlex turnkey charge
• Stainless steel, smooth-profile design ensures a static-safe environment that won't shed or accumulate particles
• Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC front and rear windows eliminate static charges and the particles they attract
• Includes (1) Automatic RB Valve per chamber, (2) Stainless Steel Racks per chamber and (1) Stainless Steel Perforated Shelf; order additional Perforated or Solid shelves separately 304 Stainless Steel Small Nonlocking Liftlatches™ included
• Upgrade to Large Nonlocking 304 Stainless Steel Liftlatch™, or Small/Large Nonlocking 316 Stainless Steel LiftLatch™
• Chamber Dimensions: 22" W x 20.5" D x 16.25" H
• Opening Dimensions: 20.25" W x 13.5" H
• Number of Chambers: 2 Chambers
• Electrical Specifications: 120/240 V, 0.64 A, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL, ULC
• Weight, Product: 173 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 258 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 25" W x 21.5" D x 33" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 30.5" W x 40.5" D x 27" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
The NitroPlex™ Desiccator Control System provides state-of-the-art automated humidity control to guarantee the integrity of stored components.
Each microprocessor-based multiplexed sensor/display module, one installed in each desiccator chamber, enhances desiccator performance and economizes on nitrogen expenses. It contains a miniaturized moisture sensor that reads the internal humidity level within ± 2% of full scale. The LED readout displays this value or the programmable set point for that chamber. The set point is adjustable from ambient to 0% RH (the unit does not add moisture).
When the humidity climbs above the set point in any chamber, the NitroPlex automatically directs a high-flow purge of clean, dry nitrogen only to the chamber where it is needed, and only for as long as necessary to bring the humidity back below the set point value. An adjustable time delay maintains the high-flow purge for a short period of time--long enough to purge any moisture or contaminants that may have entered—and then shuts off, economizing on nitrogen use.
The Automatic RB® (Relief/Bleed) Valve, installed on each chamber, ensures that moisture and contaminants quickly exit the chamber into which they enter and do not migrate to others. It also protects the cabinet against overpressures.
Status alarms are included in each NitroPlex module to warn the user if any door is left open or if the system has been in high purge mode too long, a condition that could indicate an interruption in the gas supply.
This ultra-efficient purging system ensures that your desiccator system maintains the conditions you specify, even during periods of frequent access or very high ambient humidity. Each time a part is accessed and a door closed the system recovers the desired humidity level in a fraction of the time required by conventional systems (see related sidebar). This reduced recovery time eliminates the risk of moisture-related damage to even the most sensitive parts.
The standard NitroPlex™ system provides unsurpassed moisture control in dozens of storage applications. Temperature, gas or biological sensors expand the range of critical operations.