||100% stainless steel pharmaceutical grade finish; acrylic viewing panel
||115 Volt, 60 Hz (220/50-60 Hz also available)
VF-CTUSP: 370 lbs.
VF-4USP: 456 lbs.
VF-6USP: 706 lbs.
VF-64PUSP: 826 lbs.
||6 (VF-4USP and VF-6USP), 7 (VF-64PUSP)
- 4" diameter Trash tube flanged for waste bag/container connection and provided with an easily removable seal/stopper to maintain work area containment
- 3" diameter Sharps Tube allows quick drop of the largest syringes and provided with an easily removable seal/stopper to maintain work area containment
- Fully adjustable Sharps Container Shelf accommodates most commercially available wide-mouth or hinged-top sharps collectors
- Inward/Outward face velocity of 95-100 linear feet per minute at gloveport opening protects operator and product in the event of a breach of containment
- Designed with a lock-out handle and key for work area access
- Digital pressure readout with low pressure alarm on work area
- Glove changes made without breaking containment; standard integrated stainless steel stand with clean room grade locking caster included
- Seismic anchors sold separately
- Two part sleeve/glove system fits various commercially available glove types and sizes
- Position of extra-large oval gloveports accommodates many body types and promotes wide range of movement
- 3" arm rest of gloveports promotes comfort and reduces fatigue
- Angled position of large viewing panel minimizes glare and strain
- Standard-size Minipleat HEPA Filters; full framed
- Provides fully contained environment by filtering 100% of inlet and exhaust air from work area and antechamber
- Full coverage and front-loading HEPA filters are easy to replace by a certifier
- Easy to replace Pre-filter extends the life of the work area supply HEPA filter
- High capacity motor/blower system with speed control extends life of HEPA filters.
- Includes 10 ft. hospital grade power cord with molded grounded plug
- Sealed outlet in work area
- Separate lighted power ON/OFF indicator switches for blower and lighting
- Externally mounted, high efficiency, standard sized fluorescent lights minimize heat build-up
- Units undergo rigorous testing to ensure unit meets performance requirements
- Large antechamber; 1" IV bar adjustable in 2 positions
- Removable filter diffuser/guard panels for easy cleaning
- Top-hinged and self-supporting front viewing panel for easy access, cleaning and equipment ingress; all corners within unit are easy to access and clean
- Fully adjustable shelf and a stainless steel stand with locking cleanroom grade casters