• Work surface and backsplash are fabricated of solid 304 stainless steel
• Strong, lightweight frame design made of chemical-resistant polymer
• Three-sided horizontal frame makes room for seated operator, or add optional shelf to hold supplies
• Backsplash feature helps contain spills
• Rounded corners and smooth surfaces make these worktables easy to clean
• Compact footprint accommodates lab-space constraints
• Built in four lengths: 30" (762 mm), 36" (914 mm), 48" (1219 mm), 60" (1524 mm)
• Stainless steel withstands corrosive environments and supports supplies
• Load rated at 50 (23 kg) per square foot up to a maximum of 600 lbs. (272 kg)
• This item is non-returnable and orders cannot be canceled
These stainless steel tables are load rated at 50 lb per square foot (244 kg/sq m) up to 600 lb (272 kg) maximum. A flexible and innovative design allows users to add on or break down accessories and components as needs change over time. With rounded corners and smooth surfaces, the tables are easy to clean as well. Table construction utilizes a tapered sleeve approach as well as innovative double-sided tape to affix various top materials.
Casters must be ordered separately along with any other accessories desired. This item is non-returnable and orders cannot be canceled.
The top is compression molded of an organic fiber-reinforced phenolic core with an integrally cured thermoset resin surface, which is stronger than epoxy over time and not as brittle. The frame is epoxy coated. Flexible and innovative, the MetroMax design allows users to add or remove accessories and components as needs change over time. Rounded corners and smooth surfaces allow for easy cleaning. This item is non-returnable and orders cannot be canceled. Casters and accessories must be ordered separately.
Work surfaces are fabricated from Type 304 stainless steel, which provides excellent protection in corrosive environments. Polymer construction of the frame provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The unit is equipped with a backsplash to protect on-top instruments, equipment and testing items. With rounded corners and smooth surfaces, these worktables are easy to clean as well. The footprint is compact to accommodate lab space constraints and to capitalize on technological miniaturization trends toward smaller equipment and instruments. This item is non-returnable and orders cannot be canceled. Casters must be ordered separately.
These tables are load-rated at 50 lbs (23 kg.) per square foot up to 600 lbs (272 kg.) maximum.