- Saves time and money—one size and configuration accommodates
many PCB and subassembly sizes
- Increases yields and throughput by reducing WIP handling
- Unique anti-tip design keeps contents secure
- Vibration-suppression casters offer a smooth ride for
- Grounding cable and choice of dissipative or conductive
trays ensure ESD safety
These carts, made of lightweight 304 stainless steel wires, provide
the perfect solution for transporting PCBs and other subassemblies.
Their versatile design allows one unit to accommodate PCBs
of many different sizes, without the need to change or reconfigure
Each cart features vibration-suppression casters to ensure
a smooth ride. Two brake casters provide a braking option
on inclined and uneven floors. Two stop bars (front and back)
secure the trays during transit. Select either conductive
or dissipative trays to meet ESD requirements. Dimensions:
28"W x 22"D x 63"H (711 mm x 559 mm x 1600 mm). Slide spacing: 1.75" (45 mm).
Tray capacity: 30.