|Perfect for monitoring
air velocity below cleanroom ceiling filters!
- Simultaneously displays air flow and temperature readings
for convenient HVAC and cleanroom filter monitoring
- One-piece design allows easy single-hand use in hard-to-reach
- Displays air velocity in FPM, MPH, KPH, Knots, MPS, and
- Switches °F and °C scales
- Data Hold function is perfect for measuring transient
or difficult-to-view conditions
- Includes MIN/MAX and multi-point averages
- Precision fan bearings ensure long, no-maintenance service
- RS232 output permits computer storage and analysis
of data (order RS232 kit No. 5401-31A separately)
This portable, once-piece digital air flow meter is the ideal
service tool for HVAC and airflow technicians. It also allows
easy monitoring of vertical laminar air flow inside a cleanroom.
Versatile Scale Options and Control
The CFM Master II provides simultaneous display of air velocity
and temperature in an easy-to-read LCD screen. It provides
minimum and maximum values and measurement of up to eight
multi-point readings. The data hold function is ideal for
transient readings, and the auto power off function conserves
Air velocity readings are displayed in any of the common
scales in use: FPM, MPH, KPM, Knots, MPS and CFM. Temperature
scale switches between °F and °C.
This unit includes one 9-volt battery, a hard case and an
RS232 serial output.
CFM Master ll Digital CFM Airflow Meter