• Picus Electronic Pipettes ideal for use in highly regulated labs where compliance is paramount.
• Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration (per ISO 17025 and ISO 8655) satisfies quality system requirements
• Ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes repetitive strain injury (RSI),
• Available in 1-channel, 8-channel and 12-channel models
• RFID-enabled for asset management support
• Repeated Blow-Out Pipetting Mode for viscous liquids
• Electronic Tip Ejection and a soft-touch operating button minimizes muscle strain
• 8 main pipetting modes plus 7 additional speeds up pipetting processes
• 10 program memory, Pipetting cycles >1000
• Positive-displacement pipettes improve accuracy and prevent cross-contamination
• Applications: PCR and other DNA/RNA techniques, ELISA, protein analysis, cell culture
• Available SafetySpace Filter Tips, Optifit Tips and Charging Stands
Other Compatible Sartorius Pipettes Accessories: Charging Stand for One Pipette, Charging Carousel for 4 Pipettes, Linear Stand (non-charging) for Mechanical and Electronic Pipettes
Main mode - available in all Picus models
Recognized for its innovatively ergonomic and lightweight design, Picus Electronic Pipettes are making it easier, faster and safer for lab operators to achieve precise pipetting results. Long hours of pipetting causes strained muscles resulting in RSI (repetitive strain injury). To combat the effects of pipetting injuries experienced by lab operators, the research and development team at Sartorius along with ergonomic professionals developed the Picus. At just 100 g (0.22 lbs.) the Picus is the most lightweight pipette on the market and it possesses outstanding technical merits that provide laboratory professionals reliable results with each use.