USP Cleanroom Customization
Affordable customization to unique requirements!
- Terra’s modular designs allow versatile configurations using standard components, whether you need a small compounding enclosure or a multi-suite processing facility (shown: Stainless steel USP 800 multi-room hazardous materials cleanroom with plastic hardwall ISO 8 transition room)
- Versatile plug-and-play Power Distribution Modules allow addition of ceiling fan/filter units and lights to meet any cleanliness requirement or to upgrade ISO levels or lighting levels after installation
- Modular frame and panel designs, in several application-specific materials, adapt to any floor plan requirement
- Automated fan controls simplify pressure balancing, Building Management System (BMS) integration, and certification of large, multi-suite facilities
- Stand-alone A/C modules or integration with existing air handling system
- Negative-pressure plenums and exhaust fans accommodate hazardous materials compounding requirements (USP 800)
- Consultation services available to meet USP 797 and 800 and FDA/cGMP requirements
- Terra’s full engineering services adapt designs to accommodate unique equipment or facility integration challenges
Call or submit a QuickQuote Form for assistance with a modular cleanroom tailor-made to your application!