BioSafe Cleanroom FRP Wall Panels
Terra's BioSafe products meet design and material standards that go far beyond conventional cleanroom requirements.
Developed specifically for aseptic requirements in bio-pharmaceutical cleanrooms, these items incorporate a range of features that minimize particle generation and accumulation and inhibit microbial growth.
* Data sheets on ISO 5 compliance, and VOC (volatile organic compounds; outgassing) characteristics available upon request.
** Coving works best when walls are level and aligned. Speak to a Product Specialist for help.
*** Terra provides complete installation services for BioSafe Cleanroom Wall Panels; call for more information.
BioSafe Cleanroom FRP Class A Wall Panel Certifications
- Particle emission ISO Class 5 – 8 per ISO 14644-1
- Meets USDA/FSIS (US Dept of Agriculture/Food Safety Inspection Service) requirements
- Does not support mold or mildew (per ASTM D3273 and ASTM D3274)
- Meets minimum requirements of major model building codes for Class A interior wall and ceiling finishes of flame spread ≤ 25, smoke developed 450 or less (per ASTM E-84)
- Meets requirements of ASTM D5319 for Classification Class A / Grade 5 (refers to standard specifications for materials, workmanship and physical requirements)
- Biological Resistance rating of 0 – Excellence per ISO 846
Cleanroom FRP panels have earned the GREENGUARD Children & Schools and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Qualify Certifications.
- Composition: Random chopped fiberglass in a modified polyester copolymer resin mix, with smooth finish and proprietary surface seal
- Thickness: 0.075" (1.9 mm)
- Total VOC: 22.16 ppb (Methyl methacrylate): 1.66 ppb (ISO 16000-9) - FDA and USDA approved
- Color: White
- Coving: 304 Stainless Steel