Price: $7,943.00 EA
Part #: 1538-38
Usually ships in 18-22 business days
Energy efficient, high-performance fume hood provides maximum containment.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• High-performance, low-volume and energy efficient benchtop fume hood • Dimensions: 72.0" w x 37.7" d x 59.0" h (1829 x 958 x 1499 mm) • By-pass airflow design with variable air volume compatibility • ADA-compliant light and blower switches • One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation or Two-Years from date of shipment • Weight: 600.00 lbs. ( 272.0 kg) • Material: Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash; Powder-coated sash handle; Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior, Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffles • Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60Hz, 10 amps • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening-100% (28”) Open CFM: 1150, s.p.:0.41 • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening-62.5% (18”) Open, CFM: 720, s.p.:0.16 • Style: Benchtop • Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL o By-pass airflow design with variable air volume compatibility o Eco-Foil(TM) Air Foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep(TM) airflow openings o Opti-Zone(TM) Baffle with tapered slots o Cord-Keeper(TM) Slots located on left and right side of air foil o Upper Dilution Air Supply o Rear Downflow Dual Baffle System o Baffles are removable for cleaning. o 37.5" (953 mm) high sightline from work surface to header panel o Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring. o LED lighting (pre-wired) with vapor-proof design, rated to 50,000 hours o Sash stop located at 18" (457.2 mm) sash opening position. o Contributes to LEED(R) credits for new construction as designated by United States Green Building Council o Compliance: SEFA 1-2010, NFPA 45-2011, AS(TM) E84-09C, ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-2011, UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL 1805, SEFA 8-2010, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests o Required Accessories: Remote blowers, Ductwork, SpillStopper(TM) Work Surfaces, Base cabinets, Adjustable Height Base Stands o Optional Accessories: Service Fixture Kits, Electrical Duplex Kits, Airflow Monitors, Distillation Grids, Snuffer(TM) Fire Extinguisher, Ceiling Enclosure, Rear Finish Panels o One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation or Two-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of shipment
• Listings: SEFA 1, NFPA 45, ASTM E84-09C, ASHRAE 110, AN
• Electrical Specifications:
120V, 10A, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 72"W x 37.7"D x 59"H
(1830 x 960 x 1500 mm)
• Weight, Product: 600 Lbs (272 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 78"W x 44"D x 64"H
(1985 x 1120 x 1630 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 670 Lbs (304 kg)
• Package Type: Crate
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: