Price: $118.00 EA
Part #: 1600-03
Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Suitable for total pressures up to 100 psig and temperatures up to 150 degees F
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
• (1ea) 1600-38 Brass flowmeter fitting are included • Note: Excessive gas use is common in flowmeter applications and is not indicative of chamber leaks. For more economical nitrogen purging, select a Terra automated controller (Dual PurgeSystem, SmartDesiccator or NitroWatch). • Scale length: 2" (on average) • Accuracy: + or – 5% of full scale • Connections: 1/8" female NPT inlet and outlet • Pressure and temperature rating: Without valve: 100 psig/6.9 bar @ 65 degrees C/150 degrees F; with valve: 100 psig/6.9 bar @ 48 degrees C/120 degrees F • Wetted materials: Body: acrylic plastic; O-ring: Buna-N; metal parts: brass (standard) or stainless steel (applicable models); float (varies by range): black glass, nickel/copper alloy, stainless steel, or aluminum • Dimensions (H x W x D): 104.0 x 25.40 x 31.75 mm/4-3/32 x 1 x 1-1/4 inches; Weight: 0.11 to 0.14 kg/4.0 to 4.8 oz.
• Dimensions, Product: 2"W x 2"D x 2"H
(55 x 55 x 55 mm)
• Weight, Product: 1 Lbs (453.6 g)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 10"W x 6"D x 3"H
(255 x 155 x 80 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 4 Lbs (2 kg)
• Package Type: Box
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Video||Stainless Steel Desiccators
Terra Universal's stainless steel desiccators are ideal for the most critical low-humidity requirements. Ideal for a host of moisture-sensitive parts, these systems maintain dry conditions down to 1%RH. A variety of control systems allow selection of a humidity set point for automated moisture control.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: