Price: View Price
Part #: 1999-00
• Dimensions: 29.5“W x 42“H ( 749 x 1067 mm)
• Door Material: sealed, powder-coated, double-walled, extruded aluminum
• U-Channel Guides
• Maximum operation of 6 open/close cycles per hour
• Electrical Motor Power: 110VAC 50/60Hz
• Motor Speed: 36 RPM
• Spring(s) Required: 25 NM o Uninstalled models are shipped with frame and electrical connections for integration with power drop into cut-out in standard walls. Call to discuss special applications.
o Terra Universal strongly advises against highly frequent use of the Cleanroom Roll-Up doors due to the sensitive nature of the electrical motors that accompany them.
o Roll-up door design requires no clearance, optimizes valuable cleanroom space
o Oversized ergonomic push buttons are easy to operate, even by gloved personnel.
o Bi-directional motor and disk brake ensure smooth, accurate door motion and full braking power in the event of a power failure.
o Electronic key-switch interlock prevents cross-contamination.
o Positive pressure safety circuits on door automatically stop door motion and return door to fully open position if an object hits the door bottom.
• Electrical Specifications:
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Video||High-Speed Roll-Up Cleanroom Doors
High-speed operation allows between-room transfer of large carts and equipment in a high-cycle operation. Watch it in action with this video.
|Manual (PDF)||Roll-Up Door #1788-11
Find out how the roll-up door operates and what you need to do to maintain the door so that it's in good working condition to transfer large objects and personnel into, or out of, a facility.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: