Price: View Price
Part #: 3646-36
Usually ships in 20-26 business days
Removes hazardous vapors and powders from exhaust air stream
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Overall Dimensions: 14.0"W x 23.0"D x 22.7"H (356 x 584 x 577 mm) • Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hz, 10A • Material: Corrosion resistant housing of glacier white and light gray, dry powder epoxy-coated steel with rubber feet • Airflow Potential: 250 CFM (60-100 fpm) • Exhaust Connection: None. Room exhaust • Noise Pressure dB(A): 63-65 • Conformance: CAN/CSA C22.2, UL • Outside Ducting: N/A • Filter Usage: HEPA Filter included • Required Accessories: None • Motor Type: Traditional Belt Driven Motor • Shipping Weight: 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) o For use with XPert Balance Enclosures, , Protector Work Stations, Demonstration Hoods, Protector XVS Ventilation Stations o HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particulates 0.3 micron in size o Bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system safely removes and replaces filter without detaching hose; remove hose cover to safely access HEPA filter o Airflow moves from the exhaust air stream and returns filtered air to the environment o Non-sparking motorized impeller and variable speed o Quiet operation with oversized HEPA filter; lower system exhaust velocity and noise pressure levels with perforated exhaust cover work and efficient impeller o Negative pressure plenum surrounds positive pressure impeller to capture and re-filter unfiltered air in event of leak o Rear-mounted, auxiliary electrical outlet can be connected to an airflow monitor or other user-supplied accessory o Includes: 8 ft. of 5” ID flexible gray polypropylene hose; two clamps; 4.88” OD Upper Transition Adapter (connects to top of XPert unit) o Manufacturer Warranty: One-year from date of installation or Two-Years from date of shipment o All filter sales are final; returns of this item cannot be accepted
• Electrical Specifications:
120V, 10A, 1150W, 60Hz, 1Ph
• Dimensions, Product: 14"W x 23"D x 22.65"H
(360 x 585 x 575 mm)
• Weight, Product: 73 Lbs (33 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 23"W x 28"D x 36"H
(585 x 715 x 915 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 156 Lbs (71 kg)
• Package Type: Other
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|White Paper (PDF)||Chemical Guide for Carbon Filtered Enclosures
Provides chemical specific data to assist in determining the suitability of ductless filtration for your application. Includes safety precautions when working with vaporous chemicals.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: