Price: $8,738.00 EA
Part #: 3649-12
Usually ships in 18-22 business days
Only high performance hood on the market with a built-in blower.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 48.0"W x 31.7"D x 66.0"H (1220 x 806 x 1676 mm) • Weight: 280 lbs. • Exterior material: glacier white powder-coated steel, Side handle material: powder coated aluminum, Vertical-rising sash material: tempered safety glass, Fiberglass liner • Electrical: 100-115 volts, 60 Hz, 10 amps • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening: 100% (28") Open: 725CFM/ 0.17" • Lighting: T8 fluorescent o Corrosion-resistant; built-in belt-driven; adjustable sheave; molded thermoplastic housing and non-sparking, coated aluminum impeller, Ideal for laboratories dealing with potentially explosive/flammable atmospheres (Class 1 Div I or II). o Energy efficient low velocity/high performance hood (meets SEFA-1) operate at face velocity as low as 60 fpm o Eco-Foil™ Air Foil, compared to flat air foils, saves energy by 7-10% with aerodynamic curve of air as it sweeps work surface for maximum containment o Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings* promotes non-turbulent air streams o One-piece fiberglass liner—corrosion, fire resistant and easy to clean; pre-set baffle(s) with flame spread less than 25 per ASTM E-84.** o By pass airflow design o 37.5" (953 mm) high sightline from the work surface and header panel allows taller users o Removable front and side panels, and front service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring. o Models fit standard laboratory casework or accessory o Vapor-proof design pre-wired T8 fluorescent lighting o ADA-compliant light and blower stitches o Ideal for general chemistry applications o Required Accessories (not included) Remote blowers, Ductwork, SpillStopper™ Work Surfaces, Base Cabinets, Adjustable Height Base Stands o Optional Accessories available: service fixture kits, electrical duplex kits, airflow monitors, distillation grids, sash stops, snuffer fire extinguisher, ceiling enclosures, rear finish panels, auxiliary-air plenums o Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL o One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation or two-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of shipment
• Listings: UL, ANSI Z905, ASHRAE 110, NFPA 45, SEFA 12
• Electrical Specifications:
120V, 10A, 60Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 48"W x 31.7"D x 66"H
(1220 x 805 x 1680 mm)
• Weight, Product: 280 Lbs (127 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 54"W x 38"D x 65"H
(1375 x 965 x 1655 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 350 Lbs (159 kg)
• Package Type: Pallet
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Spillstopper Work Surface Compatibility Chart for Protector Premier Models by Labconco
Find out which Spillstopper Work Surface is compatible with the Protector Premier Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: