Price: View Price
Part #: 3649-46
Usually ships in 18-22 business days
By-pass airflow contains and protects user from toxic fumes.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 192"W x 39.2"D x 59"H (4878 x 996 x 1499 mm) • Weight: 1,610 lbs. (730 kg) • Material: Powder-coated stainless steel, 12.81” ID exhaust connections; glacier white powder-coated steel exterior; molded composite panel liner is chemical-resistant and spreads less than 25 per ASTM E-84; powder-coated aluminum frame; tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash (es) • Total exhaust CFM at 28” sash opening: 3550 • Total exhaust static pressure at 28” opening: 0.23” • Total exhaust CFM at 18” sash opening: 2290 • Total exhaust static pressure at 18” opening: 0.10” • Electrical Duplex: One (1) • Service Fixtures: Two (2) pre-plumbed service fixtures made with forged brass valves; brass tubing for gas on lower right side; copper tubing for cold water on lower left side o By-pass airflow benchtop laboratory hood with removable front and side panels o Remote Blower Not Included o ETL listed and meets SEFA-1 standard of a low velocity, high performance hood capable of being operated as low as 60 fpm o Removable Opti-Zone(TM) Baffle o Patented aerodynamic Clean-Sweep(TM) airflow openings o Cord-Keeper Slots located on left and right side of air foil o Conformance: CFR 29, Part 1910, SEFA 1-2010, NFPA 45-2011, AS(TM) E84-09C, ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-2011, UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1, UL 1805, SEFA 8-2010, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests o Lighting: T8 fluorescent; vapor-proof design and ADA-compliant light and blower switches o Required Accessories not included: Remote Blowers, Ductwork, SpillStopper Work Surfaces, Base Cabinets, Adjustable Height Base Stands o One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation OR Two-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of shipment
• Listings: UL, ETL
• Electrical Specifications:
• Dimensions, Product: 192"W x 39.2"D x 59"H
(4880 x 1000 x 1500 mm)
• Weight, Product: 1610 Lbs (730 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 198"W x 45"D x 65"H
(5030 x 1145 x 1655 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 1680 Lbs (762 kg)
• Package Type: Crate
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Spillstopper Work Surface Compatibility Chart for the Protector XL Models by Labconco
Find out which Spillstopper Work Surface is compatible with the Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|Tech Resource (PDF)||ADA-Compliant Protector Solvent Storage Cabinet
Specifications for Labconco's ADA-Compliant Protector Solvent Storage Cabinet with self-closing door(s).
|Tech Resource (PDF)||Installation of Vents on Protector Solvent Storage Cabinets
How to install vents on Labconco's Protector Solvent Storage Cabinets.
|Tech Resource (PDF)||CE Declaration of Conformity: Labconco Storage Cabinets
|Manual (PDF)||User's Manual: Protector® Storage Cabinets – Standard, Acid, Solvent and Vacuum Pump
Manual and guide for Labconco's Protector Storage Cabinets.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: