Price: View Price
U.S. orders include packaging.
Part #: 3649-64
Manufacturer: Labconco Corp.
Usually ships in 20-26 business days
Storage cabinet for flammable liquids and solvents.
Manufacturer: Labconco Corp.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Stores and vents flammable liquids and solvents. • Dimensions: 30” x 22” (762 x 559 mm) • Material: Durable dual wall epoxy-coated steel with 1.5” air gap • Max./Min. Base Height: 36.75" (933.5 mm)/35.5" (902 mm) • Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg) • Door: Dual Manual Close • Max. Load support: 800 lbs. • Filler Panel Depth: 8.0" (203.2 mm) o Compatible with: Protector XL Benchtop, Protector Premier, XStream, ClassMate, Stainless Steel, and PVC; HOPEC IV; Basic and Fiberglass 30 Hoods o Includes: Epoxy-coated steel shelf; Two rear vent connections with flame arrestors and closure plugs; Four leveling feet and one 8” filler panel to increase cabinet depth from 22” to 30” o Required Accessories: SpillStopper™ Work Surfaces and Flat Work Surfaces o Optional Accessories: Shelf Kits, Filler Panels ADA-Compliant
• Dimensions, Product: 30"W x 22"D x 36.75"H
(765 x 560 x 935 mm)
• Weight, Product: 155 Lbs (70 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 36"W x 28"D x 44"H
(915 x 715 x 1120 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 225 Lbs (102 kg)
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Spillstopper Work Surface Compatibility Chart for the Protector XL Models by Labconco
Find out which Spillstopper Work Surface is compatible with the Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Work Surface Compatibility Chart for the Protector XStream Models by Labconco
Find out which Spillstopper Work Surface is compatible with the Protector XStream Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Chemical Guide for Carbon Filtered Enclosures
Provides chemical specific data to assist in determining the suitability of ductless filtration for your application. Includes safety precautions when working with vaporous chemicals.
|Tech Resource (PDF)||ADA-Compliant Protector Solvent Storage Cabinet
Specifications for Labconco's ADA-Compliant Protector Solvent Storage Cabinet with self-closing door(s).
|Tech Resource (PDF)||Installation of Vents on Protector Solvent Storage Cabinets
How to install vents on Labconco's Protector Solvent Storage Cabinets.
|Tech Resource (PDF)||CE Declaration of Conformity: Labconco Storage Cabinets
|Manual (PDF)||User's Manual: Protector® Storage Cabinets – Standard, Acid, Solvent and Vacuum Pump
Manual and guide for Labconco's Protector Storage Cabinets.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: