Price: View Price
Part #: 6710-61
Controls environment to extend shelf life of critical materials
Warranty: 1 Year on Parts Warranty
• Dimensions: 36.375" W x 24.5" D x 27.25" H ( 924 mm x 622 mm x 692 mm) • Power: 240 VAC/60 Hz Power Consumption: 3,850 Watts Full Load Amps: 18 • Materials: Corrosion-proof 16 guage steel and steel bed drive components • Desiccant material is 2-5 mm spherical silica gel • Process Air Flow: 150 CFM ( 254.85 m^3/h) • Reactivation Air Flow: 45 CFM ( 76.46 m^3/h) • Reactivation Heat: 9,725 BTUH o Extends shelf life of pharmaceuticals, semiconductor components, food products, and other sensitive materials o Provides the humidity stability required by FDA and other regulating agencies o Horizontal-bed design provides the lowest dry air temperature and most desiccant/CFM of air in the industry
• Electrical Specifications:
240V, 60Hz, 1Ph
• Weight, Product: 190 Lbs (86 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 53"W x 35"D x 44"H
(1350 x 890 x 1120 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 358 Lbs (162 kg)
• Package Type: Crate
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Manual (PDF)||Cleanroom Space-Saving Ultrasonic Humidifier: Doc. #1788-09
See information about installation and maintenance of the ultra-sonic humidifier. Clarifying photos help to identify components for easier understanding.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: