- Built-in emergency battery helps meet municipal and fire safety requirements that may be required before cleanroom can be approved for operation.
- Includes UL recognized emergency driver to allow LED fixture to be used for normal and emergency operation.
- Includes test switch and charge indicator
- Features a startup indicator light with programmable timer to help let you know when your cleanroom is ready for use after power is restored.
- Indicator light turns from red to green 30 minutes (default) after startup to indicate particle count is within acceptable levels.
- System is configured for both normal and emergency use
- When receiving power, the light both operates normally and charges the emergency battery
- Light requires hard-wired connection to junction box
- When power is cut off, the battery powers the light
- Note: Indicator light is intended to help alert operators the cleanroom has been restored to acceptable standards after a minor shut down; it is not a substitute for quality control procedures such as measuring particle counts, checking air handling units, and other environmental monitoring.
• Lighting: LED
• Panel Size: 2' x 4'
• Unit of Measure: EA
• Electrical Specifications: 120/277 V, 0.0006 A, 12 W, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 24" W x 48" D x 10" H