- Portable base stand safely mounts cleanroom FFU’s above floor for horizontal laminar airflow
- Horizontal flow FFU stand is ideal when ceiling space is unavailable or overhead system unsuitable
- Versatile horizontal FFU system can be customized for compatibility with most Terra FFU’s
- Includes adjustable leveling feet for optimal stability, optional casters for increased mobility
- Portable horizontal flow module easily disassembles for transportation or space saving storage
- The FFU base stand can serve as a horizontal flow wall module, compatible with many cleanroom or laboratory applications that require positive laminar airflow. It can also be configured for negative pressure exhaust applications such as isolation rooms.
- Economical alternative to a laminar flow hood, suitable for mitigating airborne contamination in semi-sterile operations such as food processing.
- For positive pressure: Choose an FFU with standard airflow direction. Simply position the module to supply clean horizontal laminar airflow into a room, or enclosure. It can also be positioned next to sensitive equipment or materials that are mounted close to the floor.
- For negative pressure (exhaust): Choose a reverse flow FFU design. Flexible ducting can be connected to the exhaust flange of the reverse flow FFU to direct exhaust through a window or wall.
- Custom stands can be built for specific applications - call or chat with a product specialist for details.
- All materials are non-shedding and cleanroom-compatible.
- Adjustable dimensions:
- Width: 16.75" - 26.5"
- Depth: 16.125" - 26.0"
• Configuration: 1 FFU
• Unit of Measure: EA
• Dimensions, Product: 26.5" W x 26" D x 4" H