- Provides power for up to 5 FFUs and lights; requires Primary control unit for connection to control panel
- Accommodates Night Service Switches (order NS control panel separately)
- Simplifies connection of ceiling-mount lights and fan/filter units (FFUs) to a central operating panel
- Includes relays and circuit breakers for overload protection of all connected devices, AC contractors, and quick-connect fittings for lights and FFUs.
- Each module must be wired to a separate 35-amp fused 120VAC circuit by a licensed electrician upon final installation of all PDM components (see below)
- In some cases, electrical components may not ship with other components ordered in a Terra cleanroom; these components do not impede cleanroom installation and can be easily retrofitted at any time.
- To calculate actual power usage, simply total current load of all Fan/Filter Units and Lights connected to each Power Distribution Module
- Dramatically simplifies connection of ceiling-mount devices to your electrical system & allows centralized operation at a single control panel (no. 6600-23, order separately)
- Since regulations vary considerably in different locations, Terra assumes no responsibility for meeting local building regulations, including fire and seismic codes. Check your local planning department to see what regulations apply to your installation.
• PDM Type: Tier Secondary
• Unit of Measure: EA
• Dimensions, Product: 17.5" W x 18.5" D x 6.25" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 35.75" W x 18.25" D x 4.63" H
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 28 A, 4,200 W, 50/60 Hz
• Marks & Listings: UL, ULC
• Package Type: Crate
• Weight, Product: 20 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 44 lb